PART 4

I woke up the next morning in Jaylas room. I love her. She's always there for me. I go on my phone and see that jaden texted me.

                                      Jaden W

Hey can we talk?  

                                                         no we can't

Taylor just let me talk to you
stop being a bitch all the time

                                                     me a bitch?
             why r u acting like "us" never happened

That's what i want to talk about.

                                    5 minutes in my room now

I'm so mad i don't even wanna talk to him. And he calls me a bitch? He's funny.

I put my hair up into a low ponytail and sit up on my bed. I wait for him to come in my room, when I hear a knock at the door. Jaden comes in.

He's shirtless and has grey sweatpants on with his chain. He's so hot. Why does he have to be this hot?

"Hey" he says and sits on the end of the bed.

"What do you want to say?" I ask annoyed.

"Were you really that upset about it? I mean we hate each other Taylor. Us can't happen. I don't like you like that. I'm sorry if u liked me like that but I don't feel the same way. That just... i don't know what happened that night but can we just forget about it?" He asks.

Oh hell no. Is he physco? He thinks that I like him? He wants me to forget about it? Wtf is wrong with this boy.

I go up close to him. He starts to smile and he cups my face, leaning into kiss me. I smile with him.

Just as our lips were about to touch I slapped Jaden across the face as hard as I could.

"Fuck you Jaden." I get up and leave.

I can't believe he would try that shit with me right after he said all of that. I try to go find Jayla and see her in the bedroom with Javon.

"Guys. I have something to tell y'all." I say sitting on the bed with them

"What the hell?" Says javon after i tell him and Jayla everything..

"Why would he even try that after what he said?" Asks jayla.

"Right?" I say.

"Let's go down and ask Jess what we are doing today because I'm super boreddd" says javon.

"Okay fineee" Me and jayla say.

We go downstairs and Jess tells us that we can do whatever we want because the parents were gonna go down to a bar about 15 minutes  away.

Yesssss we get to all hangout alone!! But jaden's gonna be here too. My plan is to ignore him and hopefully he does the same.

"We can invite some friends over if you want." Jayla says.

"Yeah Kylees at her lake house a couple streets away rn too right?"

"Yeah I'll call her" says jayla.

I also invite my friends karly and layla.

Javon invited his friends cole and payton.

Jaden invited aiden and Noah.

"Alright kids we are gonna leave, be good!! I don't know when you'll be back but I'll text you! Love you!" Jess says

We wave and smile as they walk out.

TIME SKIP

All of our friends finally got here and we sat down in the living room.

"Look what I broughtttt" says kylee brining in alcohol.

"Just what I needed." I say glancing at jaden.

I see him glance back but I don't care. Me and javon pour ourselves a cup and we have a chugging contest.

"CHUG CHUG CHUG" everyone shouts as me and javon race.

I throw my drink down finishing it before javon.

"Bitch" says javon.

"Mad ?" I ask laughing

"Ngl taylor is bad asf." Says aiden.

I see jaden roll his eyes annoyed that aiden said that. I wink at aiden.

He smirks.

A couple drinks later, i was drunk with everyone else. The only person that wasn't drunk was jaden of course. Party fucking pooper.

Me and javon are in the kitchen When I see jaden getting up and walking towards me end javon. That's when i get an idea.

"Go along with it." I whisper to javon.

I start kissing javon setting my drink down. He kisses back and picks me up and puts me on the counter without breaking the kiss. He rubs up and down my thighs with his hands. I wrap my arms around his neck as he slips his toungue in my mouth. I open my eyes a little to see where jaden is.

I see him staring us down. His jaw is clenched and he has a mean look on his face. Almost like he's a bit.... JEALOUS. He deserves it.

I close my eyes again and javon goes down my neck. I moan a little and that's when jaden walks up the stairs and slams the door. I pull away from javon and he's just smiling super big. Of course he was.

"Woah get a room guyssss" jayla says.

Javon picks me off up the counter.

He whispers down in my ear, "I really liked that."

I blush.. but it just didn't feel right. It wasn't jaden. And for some reason, I wanted it to be jaden.

The get together soon ends and all our friends leave. I go upstairs to my room and see jaden in there.

"What do u want! Get out jaden!" I say trying to keep my balance.

"You are really drunk." He says.

"N-no I'm not?" I say almost falling over.

He grabs me gently and lays me down on the bed.

"Ughhhh jaden let go of me.." i groan.

"You need to go to sleep taylor." Jaden says.

I just stare at him without saying anything. His eyes were so pretty. Why do I think like this? I don't like him. I hate him.

He pushes my hair behind my ears with his fingers.

"Get some sleep." Says jaden walking out.

Not so long after, I knock out.