PART 9

I wake up in my bed and head downstairs.

I see jaden javon and jayla.

"Hey guys!" I say

They all wave but jaden just gives me a glance and that's it.

Idk what his problem is. I told him we could be friends. And that's too nice. I should completely throw him out of my life.

I just ignore it and eat some cereal.

"so.. what are you all doing today? we should all do something!" i say.

"no. go hang out with kadyn." says jaden angrily. he leaves the kitchen to go to his room.

"you know what? matter of fact I WILL!!" i shout at jaden as he walks up the stairs.

i walk out the door to kadyns house. I can't wait to see him! we've been hanging out a lot recently. And i think i'm starting to catch feelings.. we've kissed a couple times. And he's so good at it!

I knock on his door.

he opens it and picks me up and hugs me.

"TAYLOR!!!" he yells

"KADYNNN!!" i yell back.

"i missed you like crazy!" he says

I laugh.

"we just saw each other yesterday!" i say.

"i know but i just wanted you so baddd thank god you came over!" he says.

I immediately get flashbacks to when jaden told me he wanted me. Look at us now.

Kadyn notices that im not smiling anymore.

"what's wrong tay?" he asks lifting  my chin up.

"nothing!" i say snapping out of it.

"i know something's wrong. But don't worry I know how to cheer you up!" he says smirking and taking me up to his room. He locks the door and pins me against the wall.

"Do you want this?" he asks looking me up and down.

i nod and he takes off my shirt and starts to kiss me.

he slips his tongue in my mouth and goes down my neck. I let a small moan escape my lips. he takes me to his bed and puts me on top of his lap. I start moving a lot making him hard.

"fuck.. you don't know what your doing to me taylor." he says guiding me as he holds my hips.

I smirk and start kissing his neck. he throws his head back. i take off his shirt and start kissing his abs until i get to his v line. I slowly start pulling down his shorts.

That's when we hear the door unlock. i quickly get under the covers and pretend i'm reading a book. Kadyn gets up and runs to the bathroom.

his mom walks in.

"Oh ! hey taylor i didn't know you were coming today!" she says.

"where's kadyn?" she asks.

"oh just in the restroom!" i say nervously.

"oh okay!  i just heard some noises and i thought they were coming from upstairs. maybe i'm just hearing things." she says walking out.

kadyn walks out of the restroom.

i give him the omg look.

"i was so excited for that." he said annoyed.

"it's okay kadyn. Another time." i say getting in his lap.

"yeah ik i just wanted to fuck the shit out of yo-"

"KADYN! keep your voice down your moms gonna hear." i say covering his mouth.

he smiles and puts his hands on my hips.

"i've been meaning to ask you." he says looking me up and down.

"yessss?" i ask

"I really like you taylor. And i want you.. to be my girlfriend!" he says smiling.

"KADYN OFC I WILL BE YOUR GIRLFRIEND!!!" i say jumping up and down on his lap.

"careful!" he says.

"oops sorry!" i say.

we kiss and lay there and cuddle.

"your coming to my birthday party." he says

"yesss next week kadyn i already know. " i say.

i end up falling asleep.

TIME SKIP TO 10 PM

i wake up and see kadyn it's sleeping. I sneak out of his bed and walk home because it was pretty late.

i open the door to the house and see jaden in the living room.

"did you have fun fucking your boyfriend?" he says not even looking at me.

"yeah. i did actually." i say walking up the stairs.

but jaden grabs my arm and pulls me down from the stairs.

"jaden let me go to my room!" i say annoyed.

"i don't like your boyfriend. you know he cheated on his last girlfriend right?" he says.

"jaden he's not gonna cheat on me! we love each other." i say sternly.

"could've been us. but you ruined it." i say to him.

"don't come to me when he plays you." jaden says.

"GOD JADEN CANT YOU JUST BE HAPPY FOR ME FOR ONCE IN YOUR LIFE!!!!" i yell at him.

he lets go of my arm and i run upstairs.

i didn't know kadyn cheated on his last gf. but he won't do that to me because we love each other. and he proved that today.