four

sex, drugs, etc- beach weather

sitting next to conrad on the beach early in the morning felt normal

sitting next to conrad on the beach early in the morning felt normal. it felt good and peaceful

"hey so do you remember when you said, you had no clue what i was talking about when i asked you what's going on ?"

he looked at me and nodded "why?"

i took a deep breath "you don't have to tell me now, but i just want you to know that i am here for you. and whatever it is you can tell me"

he looked at me a smiled "i've missed you" he said, making me blush "when you went off to private school for cheer everything was different"

"really?" i asked him and he nodded again "why? anything happen?"

"nothing " he shook his bed then smirked at me "just missed your annoying voice"

i sarcastically rolled my eyes and shoved my body into his "i missed you too, but it wasn't like i wasn't home every weekend" i exclaimed "we could've hung out on the weekends"

"i had football" he smiley said "now i don't, thank god"

i lightly smiled at him "i didn't know you hated it so much"

he only shrugged and looked out into the ocean "only reason i did it was for my dad"

i put my head on his shoulder. "well he's not here, so now you don't gotta worry about him"

"hey mom" i walked through the kitchen, sitting down on one of the stool "are you almost ready to go shopping for the debutant?"

she nodded, putting her coffee down on the counter "i still can't believe belly is going to do this" she least out a laugh "it's mind blowing"

"yeah i agree" i nodded with her "my mind is totally blown"

she shook her head at me "im gonna go change and get piper then we'll meet up with them?"

i smiled at her and said "sounds perfect"

i gasped holding up a white dress "this is beautiful" i continued to look at it "i'm going to try it on

after about a minute, i came out of the dressing room and almost everyone gasped at the dress. even some worker

"that's beautiful" susannah told me, making me blush "i love it"

"me too" laurel agreed with susannah "it looks amazing on you"

i turned to my mom, her mouth was slightly open "mom? do you like it?"

" i love it" my mom said "you look absolutely stunning"

i blushed a little more "thank you all" i smiled at them

outfit^

outfit^

"funny seeing you here" i laughed softly, looking at the face of my step sister "did my mom pressure you into doing this?" i asked her as we walked inside of the country club

"yep, and dad" bailey told me "said that it would look fabulous on my college applications"

"makes since" i mumbled "hi, i'm parker blair and this is bailey hope" i told the 'instructor'

"i'm paige, and you two are sitting at table 2" paige pointed at the table and we walked over there

"hey gigi" bailey smiled and waved at her friend "glad we all at the same table"

i looked around the table and saw belly, good. have some actual friends here.

i sighed, taking the seat next to belly "so y'all are sisters now?" nicole asked bailey and i

"step sister" i corrected her, that's the girl conrad was making out with "so did y'all's mom make y'all do this, or?"

" no we wanted to" nicole answered "why, we're not as snotty as people think parker, we're not in 5th grade anymore"

i rolled my eyes "right" i sarcastically laughed "then act like it, maybe you shouldn't go making out with every boy you see"

"it's not my fault conrad doesn't like, and last i heard i thought you were over him" nicole shrugged

nicole and i used to be best friends, things changed. i finally realized she's a bitch

"oh you bi-" i was cut off by paige saying some announcement

god nicole annoys me.