𝐯. get ready to run

LOVE SAT IN A ROOM, HER WRIST TIED AS SHE BOUNCED HER LEG, worry for her co-workers taking over her body

LOVE SAT IN A ROOM, HER WRIST TIED AS SHE BOUNCED HER LEG, worry for her co-workers taking over her body. "Who do you work for?"

"I told you, assface, Scoops Ahoy! Now, let me out so i can go scoop Ice cream like a regular fucking worker!" She yelled, trying hardly too stay steady. "If you don't tell us, I will kill you and you're friends." Love raised her eyebrows, before breaking out into a laugh.

"You think I'm fucking scared of you? Your in a fucking green costume with pins on it. What are some type of boy scout? I work for Scoops Ahoy! How many times?" Love insulted, the two men Infront of her looking confused but filled with anger.

She was yanked out of her seat, getting dragged into a room where an unconscious Steve lied. "Steve? Steve!" Love shook him, "What did you do? Where's Robin?" She felt slightly scared, being in a room with all these men and no one was saying anything.

"Answer me! Please!" She yelled, moving her tied up hands so she could put two fingers on his pulse, struggling too move the belts.

"Get your hands off me!" Another body hit the floor and she looked beside her too see Robin. "Robin? Are you okay?" She looked around her face for Scars, the girl immediately nodded as they looked at each other.

"What did you do? What did you do too him!" Robin yelled, looking up at the man. A rough slap was heard as Robin fell on her back. "You wanna try that shit again!" Love yelled, kicking the man between his legs as she saw him hold it in pain.

The guards around her loaded there guns at the contact, Robin putting an arm over Love. Robin yelped as a punch came in contact with the girls face as she immediately hit the ground.

"Love? Love! Oh my god!" Robin panicked, tears filling her eyes as she looked at the Russian's around her. He spoke a Russian word as Robin still was trying too check on the girl on the ground, her own cheek stinging in pain.

The man effortlessly lifted up Love, plopping her into one of the chairs as her unconscious body sat there as they strapped her in.

Robin struggled as they lifted her up, still worried about the girl tied up beside her. "Steve, wake up! Love!" Robin screamed and yelled, trying too push her way out.

The man lifted up Love's hair too see her eyes slowly opening, Robin immediately moving in anger, "Don't touch her."

"I think your friends need a doctor." The man said as he also examined Steve. "Good thing, we have the very best."

Love's vision was blurry as she looked around, seeing the men laughing. Robin spat in the man's face, looking at him with nothing but anger. "You're going too regret that, little bitch." The man said, Love looked over her shoulder, "Shouldn't you guys be boy scouting?" Love commented, weakly.

They all left, leaving two girls and an unconscious Steve.

"Help!" Robin yelled, Love getting an aching headache. "Robs, my head."