𝐢. always

LOVE HARGROVE SAT AT THE VANITY, STARING AT THE LETTER in front of her

LOVE HARGROVE SAT AT THE VANITY, STARING AT THE LETTER in front of her. She smiled too herself, the memories of Finnley flowing back as she opened it.

"Come on, Love!" Max yelled. "Give me a minute." Love huffed.

Love walked into Billy's room, his scent still there. Nobody had touched his room, went in there, nothing. Love slept in his room on a bad day, finding comfort.

Even though Billy was an ass at times, she still lost her other half. They shared a wound for nine months, clinging too each other as kids. So many good memories. And the bad ones too.

She grabbed the hat off of his desk, her hands brushing over it as she smiled too herself, grabbing the keys out of her pocket before setting the hat down.

Love ran out, catching the buss with her little sister. They had stayed too themselves, Love only talking too these guys she met five months ago. Eddie Munson and Gareth. And of course, Robin and Steve.

Eddie Munson was closest too her out of Hellfire. He knew what she was going through and didn't let anyone give her shit. No matter what. He was like the big brother, Billy was. But, better. More consistent and loving.

A rough body hit hers as she fell, the girl immediately looking down. "Shit. Sorry!" The curly haired girl smiled, her brown skin in handing her beautiful brown eyes.

"It's fine." Love didn't take her hand, standing up. "I've seen you in Hellfire. Is it really a cult?" She smiled. "No. Now do I know you?" Love looked at her, the girl looking at her with confusion then a smile was plastered on her face, "Gia." She stuck her hand out, in which Love looked at it, walking the other way.

Gia looked down at her feet, before walking too the table. She waved at the cheer girls, taking a seat next too Chrissy.

"Who was that?" Dustin asked. "No idea. Gia, I guess." Eddie looked at the girl, Dustin and Mike staring at each other in confusion. "What?"

"Nothing." Gareth shrugged, throwing an arm over her shoulder. Love looked at his arm, choosing too ignore it. But, Eddie noticed. He noticed everything.

"Love!" A sweet voice called out. "Hey, Robs." Love smiled, weakly trying too hide her sadness. "Hey— you okay?"

"Fine." She shrugged, stuttering as Robin could tell she was clearly upset.

"After the game— if you're even coming, I was gonna ask you if you wanted too hang." Robin panicked, stumbling over her words. Love looked around her face, a smile slowly making her way as her cheeks turned a pink color. "Yeah, I would love too."

Robin's mouth practically dropped too the floor. "Cool. I'll meet you at my house." Love smiled, nodding.

When she walked away, Love huffed, shrugging as she made her way too the bathrooms.