𝐯𝐢𝐢𝐢. death bed

LOVE RAN OUT THE HOUSE, catching her breathe as she told everybody she needed some air

LOVE RAN OUT THE HOUSE, catching her breathe as she told everybody she needed some air. She was terrified. She ran all the way too a tree as she tried too calm herself.

Her back pressed up against it as she breathed in and out.

Love came too terms of her soon too be 'death' she just didn't know if it would happen too her or Maxine. Though she would rather it be herself, she had too be the selfless one in this situation.

"What is wrong with you?" Robin spoke from behind her. "What?"

"You could've died! We had no idea Vecna was even coming for you, until today!" Robin realized how loud her voice was and could no longer yell at the girl. "Why didn't you tell me?" Love's eyes went soft as she listened too Robin's soft voice.

"I wanted Maxine too get the help. I didn't want everybody on me." She shook her head. "That's so stupid. You could've told me. You told Steve and not me?" Love scoffed, "Do not do that."

"Do what?"

"Act like I'm so head over heels for Steve! He was my best friend when I first got here. Hell I fucking hated him at first! Do you even see what's really right infront of you?" Love furrowed her eyes.

"Yes! I see this girl who is selfish enough too lie too her friends!" Robin was practically in tears at this point. "Robin, stop. I almost died! How do you think I feel?" Tears were now streaming down both their faces.

"Your selfish for letting yourself just die. How could you do that? All of us care about you! You just push us away because your scared of being abandoned! Your scared of people around you dying and that is not our fault, Love!"

Robins words felt like a stab in the heart. She knew she was scared. She knew she was right. But, saying it was way worse than living it.

"That's so not fair. My brother is dead! My twin brother, Robin. How could you say that when you were the one who was with me that night?" Love shook her head, more tears gathering up in her eyes. "Love, you know it's true. Your scared. And I dont blame you, im so scared. Im so scared of losing you. And that's why im so mad because you are the one thing that is keeping me sane."

Love shook her head, "I had too. Everything about this is wrong! Why are we in this situation, Robin! We are just kids! We shouldn't have too deal with people around us dying every time we look too the left!" Robin nodded, "I know. And thats exactly why we are gonna do everything we can too save you. And Max."

Love nodded. "And I care about you too. So fucking much. You don't know how many times I've sat and prayed too god you felt the same." Robin furrowed her eyes, "Felt that same about what?"

"I love you, Robin. And I know it's wrong or whatever because we're too girls, but I don't fucking care. I love you. And, i know we have all this shit going on and I'm dying." Love shrugged, Robin staring at her in pure awe as she couldn't believe what she was hearing, "I'm dying."