𝐯𝐢. the drugged

DUSTIN, FINN AND ERICA DRAGGED THE THREE DRUGGED TEENAGERS into the back of the cart

DUSTIN, FINN AND ERICA DRAGGED THE THREE DRUGGED TEENAGERS into the back of the cart . "Guys! Okay, so, you know how like—" Love put a hand on her stomach, not being able too finish. "Tell us!" Robin laughed, as she leaned the back of her head on shoulder.

"Like, how we almost died? Like what if we actually died!" The group were basically in tears as they laughed, Finn and the other two looking at them in pure confusion. "That would be pretty funny." Steve laughed.

They all flew forward, Love ending up on top of Robin as they laughed. "Sorry, sorry!" Love tapped the girls face as a sorry, laughing.

"Let's go! Get out. Let's go!" Dustin yelled, the three groaning in response.

"Guys! Guys! It's a little push thingy! You know when you stack it, and you roll it!" They all stared in confusion as Love explained, the autumn haired girl snorting.

Steve hopped on the red cart, the three laughing. "Go! Stevey! Adventures of Steve Harvey!" Love cheered, putting her hands up.

Robin and Love looked over at each other as he fell, the two laughing as they stared at each other. "Wipe out!" Robin yelled. "Whoo! Me next!" Love said, Robin helping her onto the cart as she pretended too surf.

"They seem drunk!" Erica pointed out. "I wouldn't be surprised, too be honest. They should've saved some." Finn shrugged, Dustin lightly pushing the boy's shoulder. "What?"

Love danced on the cart, Robin leaning down as she looked at the boy. "He's burning up." Dustin said. "I'm not burning up, you're burning up!"

Love let out a scream, hitting the groun as Finnley walked over too her. "You're an idiot." He said, shrugging. "They're drugged!" Finn rubbed his forehead, seeing her laughing uncontrollably in Robins arms.

"Boop!" Steve smiled, tapping Dustin's nose. "Oh my god! I want some ice cream. You want ice cream?" Love asked looking at Finn as she hugged him. "Okay. This is weird. Be mean again!" Finn looked at the girl.

Love chuckled, leaning back as she balanced a piece of hair on her nose.

"How many times, dad? I don't do drugs! I do Marijuana." Steve rolled his eyes. Love sighed, looking around for her purse, "Where's my sister? I hope she not doing Marijuana." Love said, shrugging.

"This isn't funny. I need too know what they did to you, are you gonna die on us?"

"Boop!"

"We all die my strange little child friend. It's just a matter of how and when." Robin said. "Robs, that was creepy." Love commented, biting her fingers. "Just the truth, Lovey."

They all laughed, Love in the back of the room, dancing with Finn and she spinned him. "Turn them back! I don't like this. Get off." Finn pushed her away and she plopped on ground.

Love jumped up, running outside as she did cartwheels, straight out of her mind. "Stop doing cart wheels!" Robin laughed, pointing. "Whoo!"

"Oh my god! That taste so good! Can you taste the air?"