𝐯𝐢𝐢. when its cold id like to die

THAT NEXT DAY, THE GROUP SPENT THE NIGHT AT THE WHEELERS, but Max made it a notice that she saw something in her trance

THAT NEXT DAY, THE GROUP SPENT THE NIGHT AT THE WHEELERS, but Max made it a notice that she saw something in her trance. A house. Which quickly led them too try and track it down. The girls wanted too go, despite Steve's protest.

"Yeah, that's not creepy." Steve said as they got out the car. "What exactly are we supposed to be looking for in this shithole?" Steve complained.

Love's eyes flicked too Robin's as she could feel her eyes on her. "Steve, stop complaining." Love rolled her eyes. "Complaining? I'm not complaining." Love and Robin raised they're eyebrows at the boy, who simply scoffed.

"We're not sure. We just know this house is important to Venca." Nancy said. "Because Max saw it in Vecna's red soup mind world?"

"Exactly. How smart!" Love teased the boy. "Great." He rolled his eyes.

"Maybe it holds a clue too where Vecna is. Why he's back. Why he killed the Creels. And how too stop him before he comes back for Max." Dustin elaborated. "We don't think he's in here, do we?" Lucas said.

"Guess we'll find out."

"Love." That voice. She took a step back, falling into Robin. Her hand stayed on her waist as she looked at her. "You okay?"

"I'm fine." Love pushed out of her grip, standing back by Nancy, who gave her a confused look as she shook her head.

Steve tried too open the door, only too sigh in defeat. "It's lock."

"Should I knock see if anybody's home?" Love rolled her eyes, "Steven, it had a freaking board on the wall. Who do you think lives here? Pinky Pie from my little pony?" Robin smiled at that, their stupid arguing causing the group all too roll their eyes.

"Guys, no need." Robin shrugged, holding up a brick. "I found a key." Love scoffed. "She found a key, guys."

Steve threw the brick at the window, the group all standing back as he stuck his hand inside the house, unlocking the door. Lucas reached too turn on the light, only for it too not work. "Looks like someone forgot to pay their electric bill." He said.

With a click, Dustin turned on the flashlight and began looking around. "Where's everyone get those?" Steve asked. "Do you need to be told everything?" Dustin looked him up and down. Love snorted quickly, Robin smiling at the pretty girl.

"Thank you." Steve nodded. "Huh. Back pocket."

"They just left everything." Nancy announced. Love and Nance looked at each other with confused looks, Nancy's eyes wondering around her face.

"I guess a triple him I use isn't good for resale value." Robin shrugged. Love found it hard too ignore her.

Love tried too ignore the feeling that something was watching her from behind. She closed her eyes at the sound of somebody calling her name once again. Nancy noticed the girl taking deep breaths with her eyes closed and immediately put a hand on her shoulder.