34

I woke up in Niall's hoodie and smiled as I rolled over and stretched in the blankets. He let me sleep in his bed with him. He's honestly so kind. I looked around the room slowly as I yawned and seen a guitar in the corner.

I got out of bed and walked over to gently touch the strings.  A beautiful, quiet sound came from them and I smiled..

I noticed a piece of paper suck behind the strings. I pulled it out and unfolded it..

There stood Harry, Niall, Liam, and Louis.. All smiling at the camera. Arms around each other. Liam had a red solo cup and Louis had a cigarette in his mouth. Harry's hair was long. Niall's hair was brown. This was... recent.

I put it back and hurried down stairs. I checked myself in the mirror and took a quick picture. I looked cute!

 I looked cute!

I walked into the kitchen and Niall was fixing two plates of pancakes

"oh! You're up" he smiled, "I was about to bring yours up"

"Thank you" I gigged and sat at the counter. He sat across from me and we both started to eat

I got full and gave him my last pancake.

"That was soo good" I moaned as I held my stomach, "I'm so full"

He chuckled and put the dishes in the sink before walking back over to me

"So.. do you still talk to the other boys? Liam? Louis?" I asked casually but left out one name.

"Yeah, yeah. Liam sings in my pub sometimes and Louis does something with business." he nodded

He cleared his throat and ran a hand through his hair..

"Uh, Harry.. he's good too. if.. if you wanted to know" 

"That's.. good" I nodded slowly