38

Tears clouded my vision as I drove home. I swerved a couple times but managed to stay on the road.. I got to a stop sign and took a few breaths, trying to calm myself.. 

I pulled forwards, pressing the gas petal softly.. then a truck came from my left, going 20 over the actual speed limit, and crashed into the side of my car.

I screamed and shut my eyes.. I jolted to the side, my car skidded onto the sidewalk and the truck flipped..

Immediately, I foudn my phone and undid my seatbelt. I was fine. Or adrenaline was keeping me going. But i wasn't too badly hurt- I knew the person in the truck was though.

My phone screen was cracked down the left side but I didn't care. I dialled 999..

"I- I was just hit. In a ca-ar. I'm fine but, but the truck is upside down. There's still someone- or multiple people- inside of it." I cried into the phone

They calmed me down and I gave the adress..

A couple people who had seen it happen helped me out of the car. I was holding onto a woman's arm who was trying to see if I was bleeding anywhere when the cops and an ambulance showed up..

Multiple people ran to the truck while a man came over to me

"Miss, are you the one who called 999?"

"Y-yes" I nodded and he told me to follow his finger.. I watched his finger easilly, then he had me turn my head each way so he could check my neck.. 

I realized I sharp pain in my wrist and hissed

"What hurts?"

"My- My wrist" I held my arm around he grabbed it gently. I yelped and the woman who helped me out of my car held onto my side.

"Is there anyone I can call for you, dear?" she asked. She looked around 50 and was so kind

"My phone.. There's a contact called Nialler. He's my best friend" I told her

She nodded and grabbed my phone..

Accidents Happen ~ H.Sजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें