chapter 7

"Good morning Ms Kerry,"

"How are you doing Ms Kerry."

"Lovely day Ms Kerry."

Kerry was all smiles and beams at her workers as she entered the busy workplace.

Greetings flew at her as she passed by the busy stalls of productive people.

Her morning was great,so great she literally enjoyed going to work and bearing it for eight hours.

Like a pony sliding down a rainbow.

Most of the people were surprised to see their boss actually smile. Not the off arkward one...the full blown smile.

Kerry shrugged off their weird gazes and skipped her way to her office.

Ann, her secretary together with her personal assistant stared weirdly at Kerry like she grew a third eyeball.

"What's wrong with you boss? Are you sick? I have never seen you smile like that?" Tina the P.A asked while feeling her forehead.

"Can't you see it,she got laid." Pitched in her secretary.

Red colour splashed on Kerry's cheeks. "Oh shush you two, get back to work before I put you both in laundry duty." She threatened half heartedly .

Both women laughed." We won't tell if you give us a raise." Suggested Tina while wiggling her brows.

"But seriously how was it?"

"Just know it was mind blowing. Out of this world amazing." Kerry said with a wink and sashayed to her door locking it with a click.

"Lucky bitch."

                     *    *    *    *    *
No she wasn't lucky. She felt a shit head worse in her quite office. Her mind twirled and overplayed all the scenarios that had taken place the day before.

Terrence had done nothing wrong. He played his part with a strict rule of no strings attached but she, she didn't even keep the end of her deal.

Realization made her gasp. She was attached to TERRENCE freaking MARTIN.

She swore there was a spark. An eccentric vibe. Or was she misreading it. But why can't she stop thinking about him. Not in a freaking kind of good sex way.

It was the how would his lips feel against hers. How would his soft touch accompanied by soft slow strokes rock against her.

She wanted more.

That was the problem. She was not a one night stand kind of person.

Stacey was wrong. This didn't help at all. Maybe a bit of sexual tension relieved. Physically it worked but emotionally she was more depressed.

That feeling of guilt that one got after a 'night out' compressed her heart so hard she couldn't breathe properly. Leaning against her locker banging her head she admonished herself for being stupid and going ahead for the stupid plan.

Good job Kerry you managed to ruin it, a perfectly good night destroyed by your overthinking mind.

Aargh the frustration.

Then a thought came into her brain.

A good thought actually...a brilliant one. Not only was she an over thinker,she was also an overachiever.

Her plan was stupid but she couldn't rest easy until it happened. A gorgeous smile covered her face. Now to get back to work.

                        * * * * *
"Come on you must be kidding me."

" No am not am serious here."

" Your brilliant plan is to make Terrence yours.....a pornstar? Might emphasize on the word pornstar."

Kerry gave Stacey a hard glare,"oh would you please shush it. No need for everyone in Mango's to know about my dirty business."

Ignoring the threat Stacey went on talking," but dear,you can not tie him down. Firstly because of his job, I swear you wouldn't handle all the girls getting that D. Secondly it's not for you to decide... it's for him to agree."

"I can and I will. For his job he will just have to leave it. I have enough money for both of us. I want him I get him." Stacey said with a hard glare and firm resolution drawn on her face.

"Girl you are giving me psycho vibes here. You can't just make him quit his job. This is not a company you are conquering this is a human male with blood, bones and meat... especially the one meat that was inside you."

Stacey flipped her hair to the side ," oh he will be mine. All of him."

"Oh really,and when might I ask did you make this impetuous decision?"

"Today."

"Kerry I know he got good sex moves but good doesn't mean forever."

Stacey stood up from her booth and placed a dollar bill on the table Infront of Stacey. " Maybe it's time for good to be forever and the for the rules to change. And I will change them I swear. He is mine and I will get him. Have a lovely day."

She left with another wave leaving Stacey dumbfounded. Did she just see an evil glint in Kerry's eyes. Oh boy this was not good.