5

He walked towards her like a predator searching for his prey.  She gulped audibly and shuffled a feet back.  He leaned forward and grabbed her ankle ,turning her around so her face was down on the mattress.

Taking her hands, he shackled both wrists on the bedside. Wait what? Her eyes widened as he spread her legs apart then shackled them at an unseen clutch.

He added a ball gag on her face then rubbed his warm hand on her smooth silky skin making goosebumps appear.

Her heart beat rapidly as she tried to control her intake. What will he do next.

Suddenly ,he tore her jeans in the middle exposing her thong .

A slap on the bum made her cry out as he eased it with his fingers. A couple more spanks and her behind was red . But the pain dissolved to pleasure again.

He then tore off her thong leaving her pink flower exposed to him. He delighted at how smooth shaven the skin was trailing it down.

He spat on her nub making Kerry gasp then moan as he rubbed it again." Fucking wet already."he said chuckling.

He stroked her slit then shoved two fingers in making Kerry arch her back in pleasure. He moved in and out at a slow pace making Kerry wiggle her bum to his movements.

He slapped her breast to stop her movement,then he continued to work his fingers deep in. Damn she was tight.

He could feel how close she was when her pussy walls clenched on his fingers.

He immediately shoved them out making her grunt in displeasure. He couldn't wait. The view of her bum in the air her pussy wide for him made him tear and wear the condom within a second.

He rubbed through her center making her push her behind back to him. Slowly,he entered her moist wet tight center.

He slumped down on her back his veins popping out as he clenched his fist. The urge of drilling her hard and quick right there was tempting.

He had to go slow so she could adjust to his largeness.

Kerry took deep breathes as his dick slowly entered her making her wall widen. It was a bit painful as he reached in the deep depths only few penetrated. She took a calm breathe and after a while of adjusting ,urged him to go on.

He first went slowly,then picked up pace as he slammed deep inside her.

Faster ,harder and rougher he went just as he promised making her moan and groan as the pressure in her stomach intensified

The strong way he pushed and pulled in was rocking her body to and fro.

With a quick rub in her clit her climax reached the peak ,eyes rolling at the back of her head and her body slammed down on the bed.

That was the most best orgasm of her life.

A minute after her, Terrence gave a groan and shoot inside her. His dick went limp as he took the condom out.

He calmed himself as he smiled at her. Unshackling her,he picked her lazed body bridal style to the shower and placed her in the bathtub,then opened the water. He sat next to making sure her back was to him. He took his washcloth and soap and lathered it.

Like a porcelain doll,he helped her wash up and cleaned her gently. Pornstar or not he was caring. That made Kerry smile lazily.

Well...her smile slipped as soon as he picked her up and placed her on his lap. The lap that held his massive cock which was semi hard. Was he a supernatural or something? Maybe he had a high libido.

He chuckled like he was sensing her emotions. " I told you sweetheart. The night is not over."

Her thighs clenched together as he rubbed through her folds. Making her sore core ache for need...again.

He pinched her nipples making her arch her back on him as he slowed in.

___________________________________

Finally . They were done . Terrence rinsed her briefly then carried her to bed with cleaner sheets.

Kerry wanted so bad to slump and lay on those sheets and close her eyes.

" Not yet sweetheart. We are not done."

She wanted to complain ,but the warm tongue lapping and suckling her clit and slit made her moan out in bliss.

" Oh yes." She managed to croak out as he tongue fucked her. Twisting and turning his tongue inside her ,tasting her sweet clit.

She clutched tightly on his hair as he did his magic on her." FUCK YES!" She shouted as he added a vibrator to her pulsating clit making her throw her head in pure Bliss. Where did her heart go to? Did it burst?

The once forgotten pressure returned with full force as she exploded on his face.

He quickly licked it all away then grinned at her from above,showing his glistening plump lips full of her juices.

" A sweet pussy you have there. "

Oh how she wanted to kiss him so bad. Looks like his stupid rules overpowered her.

" Is it done?" She managed to ask breathless.

" Nope...were are now officially halfway."