1

"Cancel all my meetings Claire. Am going for a short lunch."

The intercom buzzed from the other side with a grunt of understanding.

With contempt, Kerry stood up from her chair as she arranged her files for certain meetings and stored them in the folder. Shutting off her laptop she adjusted her suit coat and paved her way out her office.

Accountants and clerks nodded her way in greeting as they passed her. The shuffling of workers carrying papers and files didn't deter her goal and path. To get lunch.

After a while she was out the door and onto the streets . Her journey was short lived as her favorite restaurant stood tall and enchanting infront of her. Mango's was it's name. An irony to her that they didn't have any food or drink including mangoes.

Shoving her way past the congested customers,she made it to the counter ,a bright smile on her face as the person behind turned to face her. "Hey Kerry, how's CEO life taking you?"

"Busy as hell. Managing an empire is not easy as it seems."she said managing to take a hold on her usual package that her friend Stacey had placed.

" A burger with no mayonnaise and extra cheese with no salt to the fries." Stacey managed to say as she took Kerry's card and swiped it then handed it back to her with a smile.

" You know me so well."

" Of course I do...am your friend."

Kerry managed a laugh,"or maybe I am your usual customer,you just had to cram my order to save you from asking."  Stacey shooed her away. " I'll be with you within five minutes."

Glad that she will have company,she nodded and left her to tend to another customer.

Thank God her favorite booth was still empty. She hurriedly walked there and plopped down to the uncomfortable seat.

She started munching on her food as she stared down the street at people passing by. It was a busy moment in the month. Her thoughts wondered off for a while as sadness enveloped her senses.

She missed her dad. Very much. Since he died three years ago and left all his business on her. The company had gone bankrupt and it was up to her to leave college and help it back in it's position. She did well because now,the profits had tripled.

But she wasn't happy about it. She couldn't enjoy anything of her hard work because it all came down to do more work. She didn't even finish getting her degree.

Her fun days were over." You look tense lass. Is there any problem at work?"

Kerry looked over at Stacey sitting opposite to her. She didn't even notice her presence. "Nothing,just overworking." She said shrugging off her shoulders.

"You need to chillax a little. Have some fun."

The look Kerry threw her was new. " I would but I have to WORK."

Clicking her tongue at the stubborn girl infront of her she shook her head." When was the last time you got laid?"

Kerry's face turned red with embarrassment. She turned around to search for anyone close by who heard. "Stacey! You don't say search things aloud in public."chastised Kerry.

"You are such a prude."

" It's okay to be a prude cause that's embarrassing." Stacey ignored her rants as she chuckled at her face. "You still didn't answer my question."

Seeing no way out,Kerry had to answer ." Three years ago ,when the business was handed to me."

Stacey shook her head understanding. "Well you need to get laid. Relieve all the pressure of work. Trust me ,it works miracles."

"Sometimes I try . I try so hard to get into a one night stand but I get irritated with myself and stop. I have never done such except only in long relationships. My first relationship and lay was arkward and my second was very toxic. With work burdening my shoulder I just get all wound up. Maybe am loosing my taste with men because I can't seem to be attracted sexually to them."

Digging in her pockets , Stacey took out a card and handed it to her. "A business card ?"questioned Kerry staring arkwardly at the name with a number below it.

TERRENCE MARTYN.

The name read." What is this?"

"A way to bright rainbows." Stacey said with a sly smirk. That confused Kerry more." I don't get it."

"That's my friends no. He is a hunk and a great guy who knows his ways to a ladies pants." Stacey winked.

"No thanks."

"Come on. Try it with him ,rumors has it that he is so good in bed,you'll ask for more."

"Eew! No thanks. Let me search for a man who isn't a man whore and doesn't shove his dick in every  infected pussy out there."

Stacey shuffled her fingers together a grin on her face." He isn't a man whore... technically he is a pornstar."

One deep calm breath. Two deep calm breaths.

Kerry didn't want to overreact ,but this was way beyond the line. She glared at Stacey and pushed the card her way. " Still a man whore."

"Come on. Just give it a try. Loosen up, don't be a prude,keep your judgement low and try to loosen up. I trust him to you because I know he is what you want. I hear the girls say that his trunk is huge. "

The glare from Kerry didn't dissipate. " Just give it a thought and call him . You need this." Then Stacey walked away after stashing the card in Kerry's coat.

What was this?