6

Her muscles were achy. He pussy was sore she didn't know if she could walk without limping.

She rose from the unfamiliar bed and stared at the normal looking room with cream walls and normal stuff.

Then events of yesterday came flooding to her as she blushed. She immediately looked at the warm body beside her and smiled.

The best fuck of her life did he provide.

His face seemed innocent at his pouting lips and angelic face when asleep. The urge of kissing him good morning was so strong  she had to refrain.

She looked around for her clothes but remembered they were torn.

So much for rough sex. So she managed with his shirt that she found in his drawer and sweatpants.

She needed to leave in case things got arkward. Maybe a note for her quick escape to work. Nah! That would be weird. He did say no strings attached.

So without a backward glance she left...but not without leaving a great cheque.

             ..........
.......               

Terrence stared at the cheque and clutched it tightly with his hands,nearing it to turn into pieces.

He knew the job he did was not so ....holy.... But proof of that from Kerry made him feel cheap. Maybe she didn't do it to degrade him intentionally but it did.

What was he feeling. Goddamit!

This was weird to him. Never has he felt this whorish in his life. The churning feeling of anger that brewed in his chest and the tightness of his groins just thinking about Kerry .

The sweetest fuck in his life!

He imagined the sweet smile and shy eyes,the fiery temper and round squishable bottoms that made his inner self go ballistic by just wanting to pound into her.

He wanted to pound and drill deep down into her sweetness and spank her till the innocence disappeared.

Maybe he really was attracted to her innocence. He was Terrence Martyn. He got what he wanted. So far all he wanted right now ,was to hear the sweet cries and screams of Kerry under him. Again.

He needed a plan and looking right at his palm...he saw the cheque.

But first ,he needed to take care of little terrence.

                         .............

"Cut!" The director shouted looking at Terrence with impatience. This was the tenth time they had to cut due to Terrence not taking perfect shots.

"What is wrong with you today? You are my best pornstar but today you act like an amateur . You know what , everybody take five."

The cast let out sighs of appreciation as they all scattered to different places.

Terrence looked disgustingly at the whore under his body. He never noticed it before. He never noticed how his co-workers had fakeness in all aspects. Like this one had 50 plastic surgeries with big boobs that screamed fake.

She gave him a toothy grin that was smeared with lipstick. He shuddered inwardly.

It has been two days since he fucked Kerry and his brain was muddled up.

No girl could hold a candle to her. Ever since, he has been comparing all his fucks with her and none was exquisite as hers.

This made him get into trouble at work. His director has been complaining nonstop making all the casts grumpy.

They were lucky that he actually got a hard-on. Hard enough to fuck the whore and finish filming.

After a short break of few minutes ,they all got back to restart .

Terrence had no choice but to conjure Kerry's face and pound hard on the girl.