3

She reread through his biography the hundredth time as she tapped her legs under the table,her phone clutched on her trembling hands. It was a sign of nervousness...not fear.

Why you ask? Because Terrence FREAKING Martyn would arrive within 15 minutes to see her.

Her palms were sweaty as she rubbed them through her casual nice jeans and shuffled back to her phone clutching it like a life saver.

After going through the idea of letting loose she had to come to terms with what she was about to do. So she dialed the number which was picked up by a scratchy voice that didn't sound like hot Terrence. Yeah hot.

"Mr Victor on the line how may I help you." Kelly breathed a sigh of relief that it wasn't Terrence voice... instincts told her his voice was deep and hoarse. Sexy voice for a sexy man.

So with a quick explanation she knew Mr Victor was his agent managing his scheduled"activities".

Then he explained briefly about the payment and the meeting set up to ease nerves and know each other. But for her no payment included. Guess money and fame as a CEO worked perfectly.

So they set up a reservation and agreed on time.

Now here she was ,nervous as fuck. She read again his internet article.

Terrence Martyn was born in San Francisco November 3rd . A renown pornstar who is wildly liked by ladies and recommend in most porn videos. He is said to have good bed reflexes and once in the game acts maniacally. A  trait all ladies love in bed. Most are satisfied and leave good reviews to the directors channel who host him...HART DERRICK CHANNEL. Bringing millions of money to the director....

Aargh! She let go of the phone tired of rereading. Yes he loves parks and animals, who doesn't. So she opted to look at her mirror in the purse for the next remaining 5 minutes. She looked normal. With a bit of mascara and lip gloss the look was good.

She swiped her brown hair to the side and bit her inner cheek with impatience. Her head craned around to spot the tall walking sex on a stick.

It was simply normal people chatting around in the hotel. Where was he ...he is a minute late.

Damn,she didn't appreciate latecomers. Mostly not with her workers. She wasn't a ruthless boss,just a tad bit strict and on point.

"Boo!"

Kerry startled on her seat as her head snapped to the intruder. What she faced was not what she expected at all.

There he was. The sex god himself ,chuckling at Kerry's startled expression. His laugh...oh his laugh was sexy. Her cheeks were on fire as he ogled this man with no shame. She noticed her mouth was wide open.

Quickly collecting herself she clutched her chest over her heart." You scared me!"

Terrence gave her a smile that made her stomach drop. Not literally anyways. "I just saw you looking tense and decided to ease your nerves a little."

Kerry swooned in at his husky,hoarse,deep voice. She was already a sucker. She shrugged his explanation and stood up extending her hand  for a handshake. "Glad to meet you Mr Martyn."

Terrence took her hand into his large warm hand as he shook it." Just Terrence please. Shall I call you Kerry?"

So polite. Kerry just a managed a nod dumbstruck at how his hands felt on hers. It felt nice and something warm stirred in her.

"Have a seat Terrence."

He obliged seating opposite to her. A waiter immediately came forward to take their orders.

After scribbling on his note pad he left. Kerry then stared at the table her hands sweaty again." I presume you are still nervous."

"Very.."

" What about you tell me about yourself."

Jeez! He was sexy, had a sexy voice that left you awed,was a gentle man,had humor and understanding. A score for him.

Glad he eased her tension slowly,she went on about her likes and work. The usual. The food came serving as a distraction for a bit.

Kerry couldn't wait she went straight to the point." So about the meeting..."

" Not to worry. We can set it tomorrow." He said with a wink as he placed his hand on her knee. That should be illegal. His sexy hand and wink should be illegal for making her horny. A simple touch was all he had to do.

" So why do you want to do this?" Terrence couldn't help but ask.

She shrugged," maybe I want to ease all my pressure from work. Get out of my comfort zone."

Terrence nodded." So you don't have flings or lovers?"

She shook her head getting lost in his eyes for a while." No let's just say they don't interest me much for me to experience pleasure."

Terrence laughed ," don't worry sweetheart with me,I'll make sure you won't be able to walk for a whole week."

Clenching her feet together to push back the needy feeling in her core. It was pulsing. Pulsing for him.

She needed him right now. She won't survive.

Busy concentrating on controlling her achy pussy, Terrence was already seated next to her,his hand on her knee swirling circles.

Kerry stilled at the feel. She was already dripping wet. His warm breath was next to her face,sending emotions to her pulsating nub." Take a deep calm breathe and relax. Act normal." He said .

She looked around and noticed they were in a hotel filled with people. But their spot was a bit hidden from public view.

She took in a deep breathe as his fingers trailed higher on her knee to her thigh,sending shivers."Rule one,I don't kiss. It shows a level of intimacy."

Her breathe turned rugged as she nodded." Rule two,you will obey me and do as I say." His hands had trailed further to her hip line. Her breathes were becoming short and fast.

" What about rule three?" She managed to choke out the words.

He palmed her from her jeans making her seize her breathe intake. " Rule three ...no strings attached."