11: Permanency

"Anzu, can you say 'papa'?". 

"Stop teaching her that shit." Katsuki called from the kitchen. Izuku gasped at the language use. 

"Shit." The baby repeated happily. Izuku sighed. 

"You're teaching her all the wrong stuff! She hasn't even called you papa yet and you're already teaching her to curse." His childhood friend lamented. "Can't say I'm surprised though.". 

"She doesn't need to call me that." The man said. He felt like had told Izuku this a million times already. Ever since Izuku asked, so fucking casually, if they were going to adopt Anzu. 

She was just a foster kid. And maybe they were only fostering her until the people who are a danger to her are in custody. They don't know how long that'll be. It could be a year, it could be only a few weeks. 

But she had become such a permanent part of their life that Katsuki worried how Jun would cope without her. He loved taking her to work and the café with him and going to parks and playing in ponds and....

He was trying to make it seem like he was just tolerating Anzu because of Jun. That wasn't true, it wasn't at all. Because Katsuki was just as attached as his boyfriend was. 

Anzu, his little champ, growing up with someone else as a father just seemed wrong. 

But at the same time, he felt it was wrong to teach her to call him papa. Jun hadn't minded 'dada', of course he hadn't. The bastard was over the moon. 

What if he wasn't always her dad? He'd be embarrassed if a social worker came to pick her up and she called him that. Like he was overstaying his welcome in her life. 

He stabbed the cutting board, causing Izuku to flinch. 

"I should stop causing existential crises, shouldn't I?" The green haired man joked. 

"Damn right you should you piece of shit.". 

"Shit!" Anzu giggled. 

------------- -------------- ------------ ------------ ------------ ------------ ------------- 

"Okay, okay. I've had sex with three out of Japan's five top heroes, I don't know who my father is and I've lost my missing horn several times." 

 Shigaraki put his head in his hands. "This isn't normally the sort of stuff you volunteer for 'two truths and a lie'." He bemoaned. 

"No, no. This is great." Touya said, thinking hard. "I can't remember being told you slept with Deku, but you never planned on telling my you slept with Shoto either so its hard to tell...". 

"Please don't seriously think about this." The leader protested. 

"I feel like he wouldn't lose his horn." Compress thought aloud. Shigaraki gave him an exasperated look. 

"You think that's the lie?!" He asked. Compress shrugged.  

"I just feel like he secretly tracked his dad down at some point." Toga pointed out, focusing hard on the question. Shigaraki put his head in his hands. 

"Okay, final answer-the first one's the lie." Twice said. 

Jun smirked. "Correct! The horn lives in a little box after I left it in the medicine cabinet.". 

"Isn't that kinda creepy? I mean, its your bone." Toga shivered. Jun raised an eyebrow. 

"You think that's creepy? You drink blood?" He asked. The girl shrugged in response. 

"Okay, can anyone else say a normal thing?" Shigaraki questioned. 

"I can go!" Touya offered with a grin. "Okay, so my hair's naturally blue,  I don't have any tattoos and Keigo proposed.".