Chapter 2: Full Moon

~~Stiles' Mind~~

~~Stiles~~

I'm backed into a wall as Void corner's me and has his signature smirk on his face as he tells me "Let me in." I shake my head telling him "I told you not going to happen." 

He gets closer warning me "And I've told you, you will, you will in the end so save yourself the trouble and let me in." 

I shake my head once more yelling "NO! I will not, Leave me alone." I shake my head and he suddenly frowns. 

He is right in my face with his hand on my throat and he warns me "Let me in or I choke you to death." 

I shut my eyes as I start to cry, and I open them again and I say in a small voice "Come in." His smirk returns and I feel as I start to black out. 

Right before I fall over, he says "See you later Stiles, sweet dreams." I see as he walks away, and my eyes shut.

~~Void~~

I open my eyes and look around the room as I sit up. I toss the blanket off and I change my outfit to something more fitting. 

I then hear a loud howl and I smirk. I zip up my leather jacket and I go out the bedroom window. I stand up brushing the dust off and I start walking in the direction of the howl. 

I come to a small clearing in the woods, and I walk up to the figure hunched over chained to the trees. I smirk as they try to attack and make sure they know who's boss. 

I go up grab the boy wolf by the throat as I warn him "Attack me and you die. I'm in charge and you will do what I say if you want to be free." 

It perks up at the mention of freed and I release my grip on his throat telling him as I reach for the chains "You and I are going to have some fun, what do you say." 

It growls a satisfied growl as I break the chains and I tell it "Follow me and we'll have a blast." I hear it following and I smirk thinking of what to do. 

I tell it "Let's find someone to play with." It nods and run ahead sniffing the air. I smirk as he howls, and I follow behind as he drags a person over to me like we were playing fetch. 

I bend down as the man cries "Please help me!" I smirk telling him "Sorry but there's no one who cares enough to help and beside you're going to be dead anyway there's no use in trying to survive you're already dead." 

His eyes widen and I feel the fear and shock coming off him. I stand to my full height, and I bend down grabbing him. I drag him to the tree my pet was chained to and lock him in the chains. 

I summon my dagger and place it on his face. I ask him "Ready to play?" He shakes his head back and forth frantically as I start laughing.