Chapter 4: Guilt

~~Stiles~~

I'm just pulling into the school parking lot, and I close my eyes as I remember what we did. I tighten my grip on the wheel as I try to breathe, and I can feel a panic attack forming. 

I'm startled by a knock on the window, and it snaps me out of my panic attack. I open the door hopping out as I see it was Scott and I ask him "What the hell are we doing, we're going to school like nothing happened but something horrible happened and here we are living our lives while they're dead never to live their life again because of us. We're murders Scott and we're just pre. . ." 

Scott just now decides to say something "Stiles shut up, it was an . . ." I don't let him even finish that sentence "No Scott that was no accident and you know it. Your eyes tell you exactly what happened. Well go on." 

He just shakes his head and I tell him "My thoughts exactly, I'm going home I can't handle school right now." I grab my jeep door handle when Scott grabs my shoulder saying, "Then stay, we deserve to suffer school for what we did." 

I shrug my shoulder pushing Scott's arm off and I open it grabbing my backpack. I tell Scott "I guess." I leave going into the building.

~~mini timeskip~~
~~Stiles~~

We just sit down when the bell rings and the teacher enter the room in announcing "Alright students we have a curfew set for the police is investigating the murder of a student and because of the lack of evidence they believe it best to take all measures to ensure the safety of Beacon Hills. Now let's get on with the lesson." 

I immediately start to feel sick, and I don't even try to get the teachers attention as I run out to the bathroom. I get there just in time, and I start hacking all my insides into the toilet. 

After a while I flush it going over to the sink as I hear a knock and I look as I turn the water on to see Scott. He comes over saying "I asked if I could come check on you and well here I am. So, what are we going to do?" 

After I splash the water on my face and dry my face off, I turn to Scott telling him "There's not much we can do, other than coming clean or hide it. I can't handle it Scott, so I say we tell my dad and go from there." 

I start to leave when he grabs my arm telling me "Are you cra . . . ." I interrupt him pulling my arm back "Did you really almost say that you know the answer Scott and the same goes for you. 

You realize my dad was the first to know about my condition and then I told you. That's when you told me about yours and then we just so happened to lose it at the same time. . . . 

Now someone paid for it and I'm not going to suffer just because we killed someone. I'm telling whether you like it or not." 

I push past Scott and go down the hall to the right to leave the school. My vision starts to blur, and I reach upholding my head while saying out loud "No, no, no, not now." I start to fall over but I'm caught mid-fall and I black out completely.