Chapter 3: Blood

~~timeskip~~

~~Stiles~~

I wake up with a headache as I reach my hand up my eyes widen seeing blood and I look around seeing . . . SCOTT!!! I run over to wake him up and he groans sitting up quickly. 

He looks at me and around him asking "How'd I get out and what are you doing here?" I swallow thinking but I just show him my hand and he get up. 

I then tell him "I don't remember anything, but this isn't mine." He looks from my blooded hand to my face with worry on his face as he says, "It's not mine." 

I swallow as I see where the blood came from, and I point saying "I think it's his." He turns and he gasps. I look down feeling guilt raise, and I ask Scott "What do we do?" 

He looks back at me and says, "Nothing we leave." I drop my jaw giving him a look as I say "Do you know how stupid that is and if you remember my dad is a cop. Maybe he could. . ." 

Scott doesn't let me finish telling me "Do what Stiles? Cover this up and lose his job." I open my mouth to speak, but I'm at a loss and I say, "Alright fine let's get out of here before someone sees us and me with blood on my hands." 

I start walking and Scott comes up to walk beside me. We walk home in uncomfortable silence as I think about what happened trying to remember what happened last night and I'm sure Scott is doing the same. 

We both go to mine and thank God my dad is still at work. We go into my bedroom, and I go to my closet to change my outfit. 

I tell Scott as I look for something "Scott you should change too and then we burn these clothes." He just nods as I toss him a shirt and pants. I grab my clothes and go into my bathroom to wash off the dried blood.