Chapter 5: Gone

~~Void~~
I open my eyes and I stand up tossing whoever's arms away as I walk to the exit. I breathe in saying out loud "It's a good day for chaos, strife and pain." 

I jump down the steps, and I get in the jeep driving until I see another car. I turn the wheel going into their lane and I slam on the gas. I'm hurtling at them, and we crash.

~~Stiles~~

I open my eyes slowly as I suddenly feel pain shoot from every part of me and I look around carefully seeing another car crushed in front of the jeep. I look for my phone and I dial Scott's number. He picks up and I tell him what I remember. 

He tells me he'll be there and so I wait while trying to keep my eyes open. It must have been some time as Scott comes over to my window speaking "Can you move?" 

I move slowly in case I sustained injuries I can't see, and I open the door getting out. I nearly fall to the ground, but Scott catches me, and I tell him "I'm fine, go check on the other car." 

He lets me go and I leans against the jeep while I wait for Scott. He comes back not long after telling me "Their dead." I swallow hard and I open my mouth to tell Scott ". . . ." 

But nothing comes out as I'm starting to panic, and Scott tells me "Let's go." He hooks his arm around me, and we continue walking in the opposite direction of Beacon Hills. 

We've been walking for about an hour and a half when a car drives by slowing down a bit and asks "You boys alright? I saw an accident a way back, but I thought I'd let the authorities handle it. Where are you heading, I could give you a lift." I feel him as I black out.

~~Void~~

I wake up and respond "Yeah, thanks, we're going as far from here as possible." I unhook myself from Scott and make my way to the passenger seat as I gesture Scott to get in behind them. 

He nods and we get in. They start driving again and I look over to them. I smirk looking to Scott and he nod again. 

Now we have a new car to take us as far as we wish, and the extra package was tossed to the side. I start laughing as Scott soon joins in howling and we drive away not looking back.