The Reveal (Chp 2)

“Once we escape this place, I’ll make sure that we're all friends?” A gentle voice said.

“There isn’t a day where I will doubt anyone, I know everyone here will escape.” An image started to form, as he noticed gentle purple eyes looking up at him.
.
.
.
“Don’t you think so, Saihara?
.
.
.
“SAIHARA!”

Shuichi gasped as he gain some feeling in him and opened his eyes, smoke surrounded him. Slowly he tried looking around but failed miserably as everything was too blurry for him to see very well.

His pupils moved steadily, knowing his next step was to try getting up but the only thing he received was severe pain in his head that made him groan in ache.

He grabbed his head softly, trying to figure out what had made the whole room smell like smoke and be covered in fog.

"Ah Saihara, are you ok!?" A voice was brought in, and Shuichi's eyes wander off to notice robotic eyes watching him with concern.

"Kiibo?" He coughed loudly, having a hard time breathing as the smoke went into his lungs. Kiibo came into view, grabbing Shuichi’s arm with his hand and helping him stand up a bit.

His vision became too fuzzy for him almost making him trip but Kiibo held on to him.

"Yes it's me, have you gotten hurt Saihara?" Kiibo asks, blinking in Shuichi’s direction.

"A-ah No, I'm ok, W-what happened,” a look of concern covered Kiibo’s face, “If I remember correctly, Iruma’s machine was too much that it caused a mess, I was lost once it was over but lucky for me I found you,” He revealed, waving his hands in a form of explaining.

Shuichi noticed that Kiibo's body was covered in black dust.

Confused covered his face until he realized Kiibo was close to the machine, making it harder for him to cover himself fully, he wanted to ask if he was ok but some thoughts came into his mind, making him remember the details of what happened.

He remembered coming to the gym with Kaito and Maki after getting told to join, Miu had discussed with everyone about an invention she made, Gonta participated, Kokichi’s piece of hair was forced to be used, and Angie took a piece of his hair before Gonta could have his used, dropping it inside the Invention...

Causing an explosion that made every person in the room cover themselves in order to not receive any injuries.

That’s just about it and at that point, he should have just listened to his thoughts and spoken up so none of this would have happened, who would have thought that Miu’s machine would have caused a mess like this.?

"Shuichi, are you sure you aren’t hurt?" Kiibo asked again, making a move to grab ahold of him only for Shuichi to remove himself out of the way.

He ignore the pain as he turned away from Kiibo, ringing coming out of his left ear, and on his right, shouting coming in.

“Yes Kiibo, I’m not hurt,” He reassured him, as Kiibo said nothing for a moment, while his eyes narrowed. Shuichi continued.

“but, Is everyone ok?," He was worried about everyone right now even if his head hurt quite a bit, he wanted to know if they were safe, though thinking about his head, it wasn't as bad as before when he couldn't open his eyes even a little because of the dust.