The Fall Apart (Chp 5)

Silence was made in the gym and the only thing Shuichi could hear is himself and everyone's panic at hearing what Monokuma said before leaving. He doesn't know whether he should speak up or stay quiet since the situation they were currently in was vastly different from Shuichi's other days.

"Im not gonna let anything happen to her! Monokuma is not gonna win!" Tenko announced and all of them glanced her way, hearing the support everyone needed to hear.

"I have a bad feeling-" Tsumugi tried to say only for her to get interrupted by Kaito who shouted happily, "That's the spirit!".

His grin was hugely shown on his face as others gave him a fair look, and Shuichi stopped feeling a little helpless.

"Agree, I don't think we gonna be struggling, my magic will help you all nyeh," Himiko muttered.

"I see we have everyone here to help, Atua is pleased," Angie cheerfully said.

Even after what Monokuma said, his classmates still held on to hope, and the promise they made to Kaede.

He couldn't be any happier from hearing them but the thought of what Monokuma had said stayed in his mind haunting him.

A helpless baby is a student at this academy, and whoever decides to make Monokuma's idea a reality is something that Shuichi hopes doesn't come true.

Scanning the area, Tenko was strictly telling everyone what the idea of protecting her is, and Shuichi couldn't tell exactly what in the world he was feeling.

Seeing the problem, he could gather everything on what has happened on this very same day. New things started happening all at once, from showing off inventions to getting revealed how he now has a child with the Ultimate Supreme leader, something that is impossible to believe.

The worst part is, a few minutes ago he told Ryoma he would never see himself with children and will not want any, yet Atua had other plans putting a baby that has his DNA, at risk in a killing game making him have fear burn in his chest just from thinking about it.

"It's good we are celebrating but what do we do now?" Kiibo asked, frowning.

Shuichi stared at Kiibo in utter, bewildered silence, trying to hide his nervousness at the question.

In all honesty, he doesn't know where to start with this situation, he knows the first step is to make their way towards the dining hall to check what they received from Monokuma, then strictly find a way to make some rules, for no accidents to happen.

But the real question to everyone is what is Kokichi and he gonna do...

"I think the best solution is to check out the dining hall, then find which are good and stuff that will be useless" Maki let out as she received some agreement on her side.

Ryoma grunted at that statement and replied, "I'm sure Tojo and Shinguji discovered that stuff, I think what's more important is to focus more on the kid."

He saw Maki glared at him, though Ryoma brushed it off like it was nothing, and went on to have some of them get excited at what he said.