✿14

Follow me, come and get illusion~

Tapping of the shoe against the floor was heard in the hallway as Jaemin stood infront of the door, waiting

Tapping of the shoe against the floor was heard in the hallway as Jaemin stood infront of the door, waiting. He checked his wrist watch and he had being waiting for thirty minutes now which he absolutely hated. 'How long will she take to get ready?'

Two minutes later, the door swung open revealing a girl in a white polka dot shirt and a black mini skirt with a black beret cap. "Did you wait for too long?"

"No it's fine. After seeing you, I think now it was worth the wait", he replied with a smile.

Eunseo blinked for a few times trying to process his words. Then she laughed away and said, "I didn't know you really meant it when you said you will give me a tour of Paris. I have actually been here two times more and because of work, I wasn't able to travel the city properly."

"Oh. Then I feel honored to be your tour guide", he halfly joked. "So, can we go now?"

"Uhh wait, let me call Jungwoo. It's his first time here. He will love to go with us." She started proceeding to walk to her colleague's room.

Jaemin tilted his head, looking at the wall. "What?" He jogged infront of her. "Hey!"

She looked at him in confusion. "Yes?"

"Umm... Is it necessary to call Jungwoo?"

"He would like to come with us."

"But..." He looked deep into her eyes. "Can't it just be us?", he asked in a soft voice. "I want to spend some time with you. I want to have some fun and make new memories. Remember? I want you to be the part of them."

Eunseo stared at her boss for a few seconds. 'What does he mean?'

♪°•°∞°•°♪°•°∞°•°♪°•°∞°•°♪

"Woah. No matter how many times I see the Eiffel Tower, it's still so fascinating to me", she beamed looking at the tall tower from a nearby building.

Jaemin was carrying a camera and asked, "Why don't you pose and I can take a picture of you?"

"You can take good pictures?", the girl asked him, leaning on the half wall.

"You probably don't know but in school, I was famous for my photography skills", he answered, clicking photos, throwing compliments at her. "Wow. I wonder what's more beautiful. The scenery or you?"

 The scenery or you?"