۞ two ۞

Felix's pov:

I found my way to class 5 minutes later by asking around for directions. I walked in and everyone stared at me. It was kind of awkward. I looked around the class and recognized Han, but a couple seats behind him was my target, Hwang Hyunjin. There was another boy next to Hyunjin im guessing it was his bodyguard, since he was really buff. He was kind of my type.

"Felix right?" I heard a female voice interrupt my thoughts. It was the teacher. "That's right, Lee Felix" I responded. "Well, I'm your new teacher Ji-Eun, call me Ms. Lee" she said with a bright smile on her face. She looked nice at least, so my time in this class won't be so dreadful. "Ummm, you can sit next to Han Jisung! Han, please raise your hand." She was thinking first but I heard Han's name, and I already knew where he was. I started walking towards him and a couple more seats behind him was Hyunjin. I'll keep my eyes on him.

I sat down and the teacher continued teaching. The class was English and I'm good at it since I'm from Australia. I was born and raised in Australia but my family decided to move the business to Korea. That's why we moved here. Around 20 minutes later Ms. Lee stopped teaching and told us to work with partners on the assignment she gave us.

♡︎

No one's pov:

Felix was working on the assignment by himself, even thought he could've worked on it with a partner. Jisung leaned towards Felix's shoulder looking at the answers on Felix's sheet. "Do you need help?" Felix asked noticing him. "Maybe? okay yes I do, I just don't pay attention to this class a lot." Felix threw a slight chuckle at Han. Felix then helped Han with the assignment and ended up working as partners.

They finished about 10 minutes later and class was over. The teacher dismissed the class to go to their next class. Felix found his next class and walked in the same time as anyone else. This time due to being early he didn't get any awkward looks. The teacher wasn't there yet so Felix sat between 2 boys. He had recognized one of them, he was the one in his previous class that sat next to Hyunjin.

♡︎

Felix's pov:

Class was boring and the teacher didn't end up showing up, but us as students we still had to stay in class. I decided to make small-talk with the boy from the previous class. I did find him quite attractive. "Hey" I leaned closer towards the other raven haired male. "Hey, Felix right?" He responded his voice sounded nice, making him more attractive. "Yea, that's right. And you are-?" I was waiting for him to say his name. "Changbin. You're Chans brother?" He asked me and I had a blank expression on my face. How does he know I'm his brother, I mean Chan's been coming to this school a lot but who is this guy that Chan had told him I'm his brother?

"Y-yea I'm his brother, how'd you know?" Ugh why'd I stutter that's so weird. "I'm Chans best friend, he tells me everything" he kept talking but I zoned out and stared at his eyes. How his eyes glowed with love while talking about Chan. He must really like Chan, I'll meet someone else either way.

"You like him a lot Changbin." I blurted out without thinking. "W-what? No I see him as a friend. No romantic feelings." He was stuttering and trying to deny it. "Yes you do, you can talk about him for hours, you're eyes are full of love while talking about him. I barely just met you and I already know, you're so obvious." I kept telling him any way for him to recognize his feelings as love. Changbin looks like a good guy, Chan deserves someone good for himself.

While I was in a train of thoughts I heard the class become suddenly quiet. I looked up from my phone directly to the door. It was Hyunjin and another boy, he was the one from earlier that was bullying Han. I have a lot of classes with Hyunjin already. It's going to be a lot more easier for my mission so I'm cool with it. Hyunjin and the lavender haired male walked towards Changbin.

"Hey Changbin" Hyunjin said with a smooth angelic voice. I thought he would be rude like everyone says. "Oh hey, you found Lee know." So Lee Know is the lavender boy's name. "Yea I'm good" Lee Know speaks out and getting closer being able to catch a glance at me. He was giving me a side eye. It was making me uncomfortable.

"Do you have a problem?" I blurted out. Damn I'm just putting myself in trouble. "The fuck I do!" Lee Know responded, and by this time the whole class was starring. I got up and started walking away. "Follow me." I said walking out the class. I saw him walking towards the door. "Mind your own business!" I heard Lee know say to the whole class while opening the door with Changbin and Hyunjin next to him. "What do you need?" I could tell Lee know was already frustrated. "I want to know what's the fucking problem." I said making my voice go suddenly deep.

No one's pov:

Lee Know, Hyunjin, and Changbin were all surprised at his sudden voice change. "The problem is that you're meddling into my life. You punched me earlier today and walked away as if it was fine!" Lee Know started making a huge scene yelling at Felix. Felix didn't think about why Lee Know was even bullying Han, he just helped him. "Don't fucking yell at me! Who do you think you are! You were bullying someone why wouldn't I do anything! Only bitches watch and run away, and I'm not a fucking bitch." He yelled back at Lee Know while the other 2 watched.

Hyunjin thought Felix was interesting, he never met anyone like him. Everyone would always try to avoid crossing paths with Lee Know since he looked like the most bitchy of them all. Hyunjin wanted to know more about him. He was admiring Felix's freckles, 'cute' Hyunjin thought.

Meanwhile, Hyunjins thoughts were cut short due to Lee Know swinging his hand at Felix, but Felix caught his hand and threw it back at him. "Let's not fight at school, it's my first day, and I don't want to get suspended already." Felix said trying to hold a fake smile. Lee Know was surprised at the sudden act but he grabbed Felix's hand and took him somewhere, Changbin and Hyunjin following him, just watching the boys.

♡︎

They arrived at the back of the school. "Let's fight here, none of us are going to get suspended, since there's no one around to watch. The cameras are broken so they don't work." Lee Know said as he let go of Felix's hand. Hyunjin trying to stop Lee Know from fighting because he didn't want the ravens face messed up, he thought he was cute. Lee Know didn't care about what Hyunjin was saying though. "Don't forget who's going to fuck you up though." Felix said going for a sudden swing. No body noticed when he took off his necklace and coat dropping it to the floor, so everyone was caught off guard.

Hey guys! So this chapter was longer than the first but a lot more did happen. Thank you for reading! Please vote and comment!