♔seven♔

No one's pov:

Everyone in the halls were shocked to see 6 boys, that had nothing in common, hang out together. Lee know with his arm over Han's shoulder. Chan and Changbin weren't really a surprise since they're always together, but to see Chan behind Changbin with his arms around the younger's waist might've been.

The other two raven boys walked up to them.

"Is he the reason why you didn't need a ride this morning?" Chan asked Felix, pointing at Hyunjin, once they were close enough for Chan to be heard.

"Oh yea, he slept over at my house." Felix said nonchalantly. "Ohhh, what did y'all do last night? Hmm?" Jeongin asked them in a teasing manner. "Jeongin!" Seungmin said slapping his arm. "What? I was just asking, babe." Jeongin said hugging his boyfriend.

"Eww to much flirting!" Hyunjin said covering his eyes with his hands. "You're so dramatic! I think it's cute!" Felix told Hyunjin, then turned around to Seungmin and Jeongin making a gagging expression, the other two just rolled their eyes at him.

"Well are you done with your little act? We have to get to class, and Felix has to finish all his classes today, since he didn't yesterday." Lee Know said and mumbled the last past. "Hey, I heard that!" Felix said lowering his tone, making his voice go really deep. "It wasn't an insult!" Lee know said raising his hands. Felix just chuckled at him.

"Whatever let's just get to class, I'll show Felix where his classes are." Jusung said. Everyone agreed and left to their classes.

"This is my schedule." Felix said getting a white paper out of his bag. "That's great we have most of our classes together except for your last two, but Hyunjin will have those with you." Jisung told Felix while looking at his schedule. Felix just blushed at the thought of having Hyunjin in his class.

"Why are you blushing?" Jisung teased the other. "No I'm not! Let's just get to class!" Felix said trying to cover his blush.

~time skip to end of school bcs I'm lazy 😍~

The bell rang and all of the teenagers were running out of the school, some for plans they had with friends and others just to go home.

Felix and Hyunjin didn't bother running out though. Chan, Changbin, Minho, and Han were waiting for them at the parking lot.

Felix and Hyunjin got closer to them. They all started asking Felix how his first day was.

Seungmin and Jeongin spotted them and went over to them. "Are y'all going to the party? Everyone's invited, so?" Seungmin said that made everyone's attention turn to him and his boyfriend. "Oh, are you talking about Jackson's party?" Hyunjin asked. "Yea, so are you going it's today?" Seungmin asked again. "Oh I thought it was tomorrow. Sure let's go!" Han said turning to the rest of the boys to see if they agree. Everyone agreed.

"Okay let's go home and get ready. We'll all meet up again at the cafe near the park across the street, in about let's say an hour." Chan said getting inside his car and Changbin following behind, everyone agreed. "I'll take Felix home since he doesn't have a car." Hyunjin said reaching for his keys in his pockets. "Thank you! Let's go now." Felix said waiting for Hyunjin to unlock the door. "Okay we'll go first." Hyunjin said to the other boys.

Hyunjin unlocked the door and Felix got in.

Felix's pov:

"Someone's excited. Have you never been to a high school party?" Hyunjin asked me. "Yea it was in Busan though, I want to see how different Seoul's are from Busan's." I responded. "Alright then." Hyunjin said, his voice went deeper and I felt my blood rise up to my cheeks.

We drove to my apartment and I saw both my cars that I asked my bodyguards to bring in the parking lot. I was sure they were my cars because they had the sign of the Lee family mafia.

"You don't have to pick me up anymore." I said getting out the car, when I felt his hand pull me back. "why? Whose going to pick you up then?" Hyunjin replied. "No one my car's right there. It's the black Audi." I replied pointing to my car. "Okay, I'll meet you at the cafe then." Hyunjin replied, the built up tension was now gone. "Bye!" I said heading to my house.

He drove away and I headed towards the apartment next door. My bodyguard was in that apartment just in case of any emergency. I knocked on the door and waited for him to unlock it. "Thanks for dropping off my car, Wonho!" I said. I've always said thanks, yea they're getting paid but they still do it. "Anytime." "Alright, I'll go first, then." I replied said and he just nodded and bowed.

No one's pov;

Felix walked in his house, taking his shoes off at the door and headed to his room. He flopped on his bed but then got back up realizing he had to get ready. He got his clothes ready and headed to the shower.

After some time he got out the shower put his clothes on.

What he wore:

"Okay this looks good!" Felix said as he was doing some last touches to his hair

"Okay this looks good!" Felix said as he was doing some last touches to his hair. His phone started ring and he went to go answer it, and saw that it was Han calling him.

On the phone:
(Felix)
(Han)
Felix! Where are you. You have 10 minutes left!
Oh shit! I didn't realize I'm sorry I'll head over right now!
Hurry up please!
Okay, okay I'm going. I'll hang up first bye!

-end of call-

"I didn't even get to cover up my freckles! God, fuck this I don't have time!" Felix said as he was getting his phone and care keys. "I'll just go like this" Felix said walking out his house and locking the door.

Felix got in his Audi and drove away to the cafe.

Sorry for short update. I'm starting school soon. And my mental health hasn't been the best with all the pressure of starting school again, so that's why I haven't been updating a lot but I'll try to!

Thank you for 400 reads already! Its been a while since I started this book so thank you for staying with me!

Please vote and comment! <3