༻thirteen༺

No one's pov:

Felix was glad Jisung was on his way towards him. It relaxed him a lot more.

Han was with him the whole day, and in the other classes he didn't have him he would just be on his phone.

♡︎

Finally school had came to an end, and everyone decided to hang out at Hyunjin's place. Felix wasn't so sure if he wanted to though. Felix's thoughts got interrupted when he received a message, it was from his father.

He walked away from the group to check the message from his father.

The message said he had to attend a very important meeting with the consigliere in an hour. He had to meet up with him at a building his father owned. Felix still had some time to get ready and drive over to the building that was about 20 minutes away. Now, Felix just had to make a good excuse to why he can't hang out with everyone else.

Felix walked back to the group and whispered into Chan's ear. "Can you make an excuse for me please? Father told me I had to attend a meeting as the underboss, therefore I can't hang out with you guys." Chan just nodded a yes and Felix thanked him.

Felix started walking towards his car, he faintly heard Chan said Felix needed to meet his father to help him out with something important. Felix was glad everyone understood and didn't try to figure out more.

Felix reached his car and slid in, he started the engine and drove away to his apartment to get ready. In the car he played some music (A/N: yall it's Twice that's playing on full volume 😻) to calm his nerves, these meetings usually don't end so well. They usually end with at least someone on his side dead, so he made himself a mind-note to get some weapons ready later.

♡︎

Felix arrived at his apartment and went straight to his closet. He chose out a suit that was all black and went inside the shower to rinse himself.

Felix cut the shower short and once he dried himself he changed into the suit. He covered up his freckles and slid his shoes on. Felix was done getting ready so he grabbed his keys.

He walked outside and locked his door before getting on his car. He chose his black Ferrari just to show off and so none of his friends could recognize his other car.

♡︎

He drove over to a big house, you could tell they had money, the house was a white and silver two story modern house. He turned off his engine and locked his car, he walked towards the door and knocked twice. "Keeho!" Felix yelled through the door. Felix heard someone hurry to the door and unlock it.

Keeho opened the door and Felix felt the warm air from inside the house. "Hey what's up?" Kehoo asked moving to the side so Felix could enter.

"I need some tools, do you mind showing me some you have at the moment?" Felix asked entering the house walking over to the book shelf. "Sure you can go ahead, take a look at the ones you want." Keeho said pulling a book on the shelf, a small 'tick' was heard. Keeho slid open the shelf and walked inside followed by Felix.

There was a little passage that led to another room. Keeho opened the door and both boys walked inside. "Take your pick." Keeho said with a little grin proud of the weapons he made himself. Felix hummed in response and looked around.

There was different types of equipment like guns, blades, knives, baseball bats, and a couple of bottles used as petrol bombs. There was another side as well, it contained other weapons that were only made from a specific time line. There was some like the S&W model 19 and the Thompson 1928.

Felix loved coming to Keeho the most because most of the weapons were hand-made. Felix is the one that told his father, the boss, to hire Keeho as someone who can either make or buy some weapons.

"Hmmm, I think I'll take some knives and that Model 19 please." Felix eagerly said pointing at the mentioned items. He always loved to get accoutrements, there were times he just went even if he didn't need any. "Okay choose the ones you want now, I'll get the gun ready with amo for you." Keeho said grabbing the gun and getting some amo from a closet he had nearby.

Felix was looking at all the different types Keeho had. He saw many types of cold steel, but there was one that caught his attention. It was a stiletto knife, it had an Eiffel Tower design that attracted Felix. There was also another one, it was a golden with silver and white dagger.

(How the knives look like:)

"I'll take these two as well, Keeho

"I'll take these two as well, Keeho." Felix said pointing at the knives. "Okay is that it or do you want something else?" Keeho asked Felix grabbing the knives putting them next to the gun Felix asked for before. "That's it, thanks Keeho!" Felix said smiling from ear to ear, happy he's going to get what he loves.

Keeho handed felix his things and Felix accepted it. "Here you go." Felix said handing Keeho the money. "I don't need this, I'm already rich as hell, also your father pays me pretty well, thanks though." Keeho replied chuckling. "Whatever, you don't have to brag, I'm the one that recommended you to my dad remember?" Felix said with a chuckle.

"Even before that I was rich, just so you know." Keeho said jokingly rolling his eyes. "Alright then, I'll leave now. Thanks Keeho, bye!" Felix said walking off with his new weapons. "Okay bye! Come next time for a movie or something." Keeho replied following Felix to the door.

Felix left and got in his car. "I like your car but I'm not phased I have a Ferrari too." Keeho yelled at Felix so he could hear him. They both just laughed and Felix drove away.

Felix wasted a lot of time already, he had to get to the place in around 15 minutes. The good thing was that Keeho was near the building Felix had to be at. It was estimated that Felix would arrive in around 10 minutes.

Finally I published another chapter!

anyways, have y'all seen the whole MAXIDENT album!! I literally didn't stop trying to learn that "1,4,3, I love you" hand sign and I learned it!

Like always Thank you for readingggg!!!
Please vote!

Love y'all! <3

(Also next chapters gonna have some actionnn letting y'all know!)