❣︎ five ❣︎

Still in no one's pov:

Hyunjin and Han traded spots and when Felix was about to play the series he felt a little cold. "Hold on I'll be back in a little." Felix said standing up and walking to the small closet in the hallway. He came back with two black blankets in his hand. "Does anyone want one?" Felix asked everyone in the living room. "I'm good" Hyunjin and Minho responded at the same time. "Hmm I'll take it then." Han responded after the other two boys.

Felix walked over to Han and handed him a quilt, Han wrapped himself around it. Felix sat back down and covered himself with the other quilt he had in his hand. After he got comfortable he played the series on the screen.

~in the kitchen~

Changbin walked into the kitchen and saw Chan take out some ingredients from the fridge. "Hey Chan I'll help you cook." Changbin spoke out while Chan was very concentrated looking for more ingredients. "Do you even know how to? You'll probably burn down the kitchen." Chan said giggling a little. "I know a little bit you can teach me." Changbin said washing his hands. "Ah fuck it, it's not my house anyways." Chan said. "Well we're making Korean barbecue" Chan continued. "Alright then tell me what to do." Changbin said eagerly waiting to start.

♡︎

A couple minutes passed, Chan and Changbin were doing better than expected. Everyone expected the house to be on ashes by now, but luckily it wasn't.

-back to the living room-

The gap between Han and Minho had disappeared, Due to the fact that Minho had apologized and moved closer to Han now cuddling with him.

Hyunjin had also tried moving closer to Felix, his excuse being that he got cold. Felix had offered to get him a cover, but Hyunjin said they could share Felix's. They weren't cuddling but their gap between was almost gone.

Hyunjin had tried getting closer to Felix, but his attempt was cut short when someone knocked at the door. "Oh I think it's Seungmin and Jeongin!" Han said getting up from Lee Knows embrace. "I'll go with you." Felix said even though the door wasn't even that far from the sofas.

They both walked to the door and Felix opened the door while Han was behind him. "Are you Felix?" Seungmin asked only seeing Felix. "Yea Han's right here. Do you want to come in?" Felix said moving a little so Han was now visible. "Hey, this is Felix. Felix, this is Seungmin and behind him is Jeongin" Han said basically dragging them inside. "Oh Seungmin you know Chan right?" Felix asked remembering when Chan was talking to the puppy-like boy. "Yea why?" Seungmin responded. "Oh that's my brother he's in the kitchen right now!" Felix said pointing at the kitchen. "Ohh okay!" Seungmin said happy he knows someone else other than Han.

♡︎

Felix told the other boys to just chill in the living room while he check in on the other two boys making food.

"Are y'all almost done we're hungry and we've been waiting since forever~" Felix said walking in on them both facing each other their lips inches apart.

(Before Felix walked in)

"Like this Chan?" Changbin called out to him while cooking the steak (I don't know how people make this so ima just say how I think it is) "yep you're doing good!" Chan said leaning above his shoulder. "Can you do the rest I'll look for the sesame seeds" Changbin said moving to the side so Chan could take over. "Sure baby." Chan said with a smirk while Changbin was blushing like a fucking tomato.