Chapter 2

3rd person pov
A plane arrives in Kalos and this plane contains our heroes Ash, and Goh currently on a mission to find Ash's Greninja for some special training with Ash's Lucario. Before heading to the forest our heroes head to the mall for some supplies as they have no clue how long they'll be out searching for it. Once our heroes got their supplies they headed to the last place Ash had seen it, soon enough they made it to the clearing in the forest where Ash left Greninja...

Without any explanation Ash sits down taking a deep breath and closing his eyes. The others stay silent as they're confused but pikachu understands and jumps of his trainers shoulder, seconds, minutes maybe even an hour passes before Ash finally stands up and starts walking, pikachu runs up to his trainer and jumps on his shoulder as Goh and Lucario fall a tad bit behind more specifically Goh. Soon enough it was sun down and Ash said We should probably set up camp the sun is already setting. Goh agrees and takes his backpack off to get the tent and some ingredients for food, as not only was the sun setting but their stomachs were emptying. The tent was quickly set up by Ash and Goh as they went into the forest to find some fire wood, they gathered plenty of fire wood and made a small fire to cook over. Now you may be wondering who did the cooking and the answer is  ʅ(◞‿◟)ʃ  but it was someone alright.

The sunsets and the moon starts rising, our heroes peacefully sleep in their tent until a very loud explosion happens nearby. Both of them shoot up from their sleeping positions, Ash is the first to speak What was that? Goh answered with Maybe it was some Pokémon having a battle? Possible but not likely I haven't seen many wild Pokémon that like to have battles replied Ash, without anymore words being spoken they head into the forest to see what had caused the explosion. They made it to a small ravine inside the ravine were some red vine-like plants, recognizing the vines he jumps down the ravine and calls on pikachu to help him, Goh jumps down as well and pulls out a pokeball Cinderace, I need your help! out comes a Pokémon who cried out Cinder! Ash and Goh give their Pokémon command after command with the occasional instruction to dodge the vines, many attempts were made but nothing worked everything did either no damage or got reflected, Pikachu use iron tail! Ash commanded the mouse Pokémon's tail glowed a light gray and pikachu moved at a quick pace avoiding the roots that came towards it, getting close enough to attack it, no damage the attack made a very small cut but the vine was perfectly fine. What were they going to do? The vine was to strong no attacks worked on it, everything was either deflected or did nothing to the vines. They felt hopeless Ash told Pikachu to keep using iron tail when it can get close enough and Goh instructed Cinderace to help Pikachu get close, hit after hit they finally cut through but it wasn't over yet. They were tired they couldn't keep going for much longer they fought for hours and hours but only did enough damage to get rid of one vine, and so instead of attacking they got defensive while our heroes fought of a strategy to take down these vines. Lucario, I choose you! out came a mostly blue bipedal Pokémon named Lucario, Ash then yelled out a command for both of his Pokémon which was try to keep the vines back for as long as you can! both of Ash's Pokémon complied keeping back the vines Goh also was trying his best to keep them back by giving Cinderace commands. Ash had once again taken a deep breath and closed his eyes drowning out all the noise around him, in his mind he spoke "Greninja? Can you hear me?" an answer which came fast "Nin?" Ash explained his situation the best he could but it was hard having to guess what his partner was saying, Greninja's final words? Calls? Cries? Let's just say words were "Gren, nin, ninja, ja, greninja" and so connection was cut, Ash's best guess to what his partner said was I'll be there as fast as I can. but he can't be sure unless he spoke Pokémon which he doesn't. Ash then opened his eyes again and called pikachu back seeing he had taken great damage and he called out Dragonite, focusing on holding the vines back until Greninja got there.

787 words