Chapter 4

The sun high in the sky, Goh had just woken up . Goh checked the time it was some how 10:30am! Him and Ash must have been exhausted. It was almost noon which meant he had to wake up Ash yet again... "How did I get stuck doing this" Goh had thought, he woke up Ash they got ready for the day, and went to get breakfast. After their breakfast they waited for nurse Joy to give them the "okay" to take their Pokémon. They didn't have to wait long and she was out with all of the Pokémon except pikachu in their Pokéballs, the trainers then took their respective pokeballs and went outside to make sure everyone was in perfect shape. They called out all the Pokémon and everyone was thankfully fully healed, not that they ever doubted nurse joy, though Ash noticed pretty quickly that Greninja seemed distracted which wasn't normal for the Pokémon so he asked it if everything was alright, much to Ash's surprise his Pokémon didn't nod but rather signaled to him to follow him. Ash told everyone that he was going to be back and ran off with Greninja, wondering what he wanted to show his trainer. The 2 of them ran through the forest, dodging trees, roots, rocks, for around 30 minutes, the 2 came to a cave entrance, as much as Ash wanted to question his friend he didn't and just continued following him. They soon made it to an area with 2 other Pokémon, these Pokémon were small and green, Ash almost immediately recognized them as Squishy and Z2. They are both Zygarde cores whom Ash had met before in his journey through Kalos.

Squishy, Z2 why am I here? Ash questioned, Ash, Greninja's job is finally done, we asked that it bring you here so we could tell you both this amazing news said the core known as Squishy, Ash's eyes widened as he heard what they said, he stood there flabbergasted as to what he was just told. Greninja and him would finally be together again. Ash looked at Greninja as if asking is this true? Greninja looked at its trainer with happiness present in its eyes happy to finally be able to join its trainer again like they did before.

382 words

I might do 1 or 2 more chapters.
-Blaire