Good ending pt3(final)

After the Leon battle Ash talks to his Pokémon
"WE DID IT GUYS! We're the strongest in the world. But does this help me become a Pokémon master? What do I even mean by that? What IS a Pokémon master?..." Ash was questioning his dream, it suddenly made no sense to him. Everything wasn't making sense. Why did he want this? He soon found the answer as to what he actually wanted. "Pokémon master. That's not what I want... I just want to be someone who people look up to. Someone who knows what Pokémon are feeling and understands them in a way others don't. Why didn't I realize that before? I guess I was blind to my actual dream." His Pokémon stood silent unknowing what they could say. There was one thing they did know though, they would be with Ash no matter what.

Time skip!

   Our heroes are on a plane, where are they headed? Why don't we find out! "Ash look at the clouds!" Goh exclaimed "WOAH! They look so soft!" said Ash with his usual childness. "Attention passengers buckle your seatbelts the plane will be landing soon" said the message on the tvs behind the chairs. When the plane landed they got another message "Welcome to Paldea, enjoy your time here!"

As the journey continues....

219 words
The end! No follow up book, it took me a lot to even finish this. I'm sorry
Edit....

Okay MAYBE a follow up book