Bad ending pt3 (Final)

The silence killed, Ash was unsure how to start the conversation, how to tell them the news but, he knew he couldn't keep it up any longer and, so he told them... Everything, every detail, word for word. His Pokémon didn't fight it, they knew their trainer wasn't one to get upset easily and, they knew there were other tournaments they could partake in. Goh had already guessed and, he wasn't surprised to hear Ash suggesting to challenge the alola league once again, heck he wasn't surprised to hear Ash suggesting the Kalos league. Ash wanted to challenge every league, every single league over and over until he won. Because he didn't just like Pokémon and Pokémon battles. He loved Pokémon and Pokémon battles, and he wasn't just about to let one mess up ruin his chances of becoming a Pokémon master.

And so our heroes set off on a new journey, one that may never end, one that may be impossible to complete but, they didn't care, they didn't care if it took years. All they cared about was getting better and making new friends in people and Pokémon.
As the journey continues....

194 words
So that's it! That's the bad ending to this story, it's probably not as bad as you would expect it to be but, to me it's just perfect.
Thank you for reading this ending! If you'd like to see the good ending then please wait for the next chapter, until then.