Bad ending pt2

The next day....

Ash was training when he got a call "who's calling me?" Ash wondered as he went to pick up the phone Hello? spoke our hero hello, Ash it's me Leon. Ash knew what this call was about now and he wasn't really ready to hear it nonetheless he answered oh hi Leon, is this about my request yesterday? Ash asked despite him knowing exactly what it was about, Yes it is.. there was a short silence Ash I asked, and they said that "we do not bend the rules for others and so we will not be bending them for him" Ash was upset but he knew it was coming, he didn't expect to get told any good news during that call and that just confirmed his expectations Well... thanks for trying Leon... and so Ash hung up not bothering to say goodbye being to wrapped up in his own thoughts to do so, "what am I going to tell the others? Worse yet what will they think?" Ash sighed not going back to his Pokémon partners as he knew they'd sense his sadness, instead opting to go talk to Goh. Goh? asked Ash hoping to have a conversation with him, Ash is something wrong? he asked offering Ash a hug (not a ship just a friendly hug) ash accepted Goh's offer, breaking down without noticing Ash started crying Ash, what's wrong? asked Goh despite being pretty sure of the answer but Ash didn't answer he kept hugging Goh while not saying a word "so he doesn't want to talk about it..." Goh assumed and just stood in silence now understanding that Ash needed time.

Goh was worrying for Ash he hadn't been himself all day not even his Pokémon we're sure of what was going on, Ash wasn't eating as much, he wasn't talking much, and worst of all he wasn't training, at this point Goh was certain of what happened but he still didn't say anything to anyone not even when Ash's Pokémon asked "if they're going to know then Ash will be the one to tell them" was Goh's current thought process, he knew it wasn't his place to say and he knew Ash still needed time, but the question was how much time? It had been days since Ash had gotten the call and he was in his tent thinking "I can't keep acting like this... Galar has a gym challenge I could always do that instead. I need to tell my Pokémon knowing them, they'll just encourage me to try battling in another tournament. I could enter the Alola league I mean it's opening again, and I am the champion, they can't refuse my entry to that... Right... Right?" he shook his head trying to get those thoughts out and got up to finally talk to everyone about what happened.

Ash asked everyone if they could talk after lunch and everyone agreed (obviously -_-) they all ate lunch and cleaned up, after they cleaned up they all sat down to talk....

508 words

AND CUT! Next chapter will be the last from the bad ending! Feel free to give your thoughts about what will happen next. Also who's upset Ash is no longer the anime protagonist? This non-binary pal! I'm still excited to see the personalities of the new characters. Anyway hope you'll read the next one (once it's out)!