2. Homework

First week of school after the break. Ugh... It was okay i guess, but I need some time to relax. It's seventh period and it seems to last forever. Thank god my biology teacher is chill. I can use my phone after I get my work done.

You
can u pick me up bc mom is gonna be a bit busy and i dont wanna be smushed between 2 crusty boys again :T
2:39 PM *Read*

Kea
Yeah you really hate the bus. School ends at 2:45 right?
2:39 PM

You
ye gonna be in carpool area also can u help me with homework too i can ask my mom if its ok
2:40 PM *Read*

Kea
Sounds good, also I'm going to be doing online school as well so maybe we can help eachother
2:40 PM

You
noice :p
2:40 PM *Read*

Kea
Just a warning, Emma is sleeping and my other sisters are going to come home as well. My mom and step dad are ok with you coming over
2:41 PM

You
ok
2:41 PM *Read*

I can feel my face turning red by just seeing him text me back. I can't help but smile a little. He's just a friend, chill out. bUT I WANT TO TELL HIM HOW I FEE- NO UR GONNA RUIN THE FRIENDSHIP- I'm turning even more red oH NO NOT IN CLASS!
I quickly shoved my earbuds in and put on my punk bitch playlist. My brain was relased from the chokehold of my infatuation with the help of loud and angry riot grrrlz.

♪♬ I can't tell you what I think of you ♬♪

Slowly, I started to space out and let the lyrics flow through my mind like a river.

♪♬ 'Cause I know that I'm too scared ♬♪

It wasn't long until calm serenity drifted in once again to replace the thoughts that were once buzzing like flies in my ears.

♪♬ If I tell you that I love you ♬♪

Aggressive and energetic guitar rifts are the anthem to my angsty teen spirit.

♪♬ Will you even be there? ♬

The lyric's lines languishing pent-up stress lurking within.

♪♬ All I wanna say is ♬♪

It eases my worries away from my consciousness.

♪♬ All I gotta do is ♬♪

Everything is alright.

♪♬ Tell you my dear that-

BZZZZT! PA-PAR-RAAA!!! PA-PAR-RAAA!!! PA-PAR-RAAAAAA!!!

The fanfare booms through the school as students pour out into the halls. I stay behind as I turn off my phone after my mom says it's ok to hang out with Keanu and pack up my things. As soon as everyone else left the classroom I rush straight out the door, downstairs, then to the exit. Luckily, I spot Keanu was waiting for me with his black 2006 Dodge charger SRT8 in the front of the carpool line. I wave to him, and he waves back. I jump in shotgun and put my backpack under the dashboard. I greet Keanu. "Hey."
"Hi. How was the first week back?"
"It was okay. Nothing really happened except I got books and packets for my classes, health is now public speaking , and I saw my friends again. I also got homework."
"You got homework over the weekend? That sucks, but did you see him?"
"Yes, but I avoid him and he seems to just look at me once in a while. Looking at him is enough to make me feel sick..."
"At least he's not giving you any more trouble at school right now."
"Yeah, I guess."