Deleted WIP

I found this in my WIP drafts and although the fic didn't actually turn out this way (with Kaeya as a build-a-boyfriend prototype) I thought I wouldn't delete it :) Enjoy this small one-shot 

...

"Hello my little alchemist," Kaeya smiled.

"Kaeya, I told you not to call me that," Albedo sighed, adjusting his glasses. "Do I need to mess with your code again?"

"If you didn't like me calling you that," Kaeya leaned forward, "why did you blush, little alchemist?" he chuckled, standing up straight again. "What outfit would you like to customize me with today?" He spun around in a circle and wore a suit with his hair up in a ponytail. He had glasses of his own now. "Should I look professional?" He snapped his fingers and his outfit changed again with his hair hanging over one side of his shoulder. His button-up was unbuttoned nearly halfway down his chest. "Or a bit sexy?"

"Kaeya," Albedo frowned.

"My, my, dear little alchemist," he shrugged and shook his head. "If you didn't like me like this, why did you program me in such a way? Didn't you want a loyal and devoted boyfriend?"

"We're not dating," Albedo corrected.

"Right, right," Kaeya crossed his arms. "Oh, incoming call, Master Albedo."

"Hello?" Albedo answered the call.

"Albedo, did you finish the prototype yet?"

"Oh, yes, I'm still in beta testing." Albedo glanced at Kaeya who simply waved.

"Let me know if you are unable to continue as planned."

"Right."

As soon as the phone hung up Kaeya stepped forward and leaned his face close to Albedo's.

"I didn't give you permission to kiss me," he blushed.

"Aw, but my little alchemist, you didn't need to."