Chapter 2

Natasha was at Emily's place on Friday. "So what are you doing this weekend?" Emily asked. "I'm going with my mom for shopping. What about you?" Natasha said. "I was thinking we could have a sleepover because you're leaving next Sunday and then it won't be possible" Emily said sadly. "I am free on weekdays though" Natasha replied. "But" "ohh yaaa, your course, I totally forgot" Natasha cut in before Emily completed. Emily was doing a fashion designing course from a private institution so she had no vacation. Emily was also a year older than Natasha. They became friends because they were neighbours. they were friends since 10 years. "You've got something to eat?" Natasha asked. Emily narrowed her eyes and said "No. you ate all my chips the last time you came over." "Okay, chill." Natasha said both her hands in the air. "So, any of your friends are going?" Emily asked grabbing her bag from the floor. "Um not my friends, but I guess that popular group from my school that I told you about, there is a slight chance they are coming" Natasha said wondering. "Nancy told me a week ago that she met one of those people and they told her they were going for a summer camp, which happens to be on the same date as mine. So I think they might be coming. I am not sure though, it doesn't even matter."Natasha said. "What? OMG! That hot guy Justin is going with you for the summer camp?" Emily squealed holding her cheeks. Natasha rolled her eyes. "He is a mean person I think. Not that he is bad, everyone is the way they are for a reason but he is just into his group and HOT girls. So there's no reason for you to be so excited about me" Natasha gave her a look. "Arghh, you again started with your I-DON'T-JUDGE-PEOPLE thing" Emily rolled her eyes. "Anyway, you tell me how are things with drake? Everything is all right?" Emily's smile dropped and her face became dull and sad she was trying hard not to cry. "What is wrong Emily? Tell me what happened?" Natasha questioned in concern, her eyes wide. "That asshole hurt you again, didn't he?" Natasha said angrily. "I won't let him get away with it this time" Natasha said searching for her phone. Emily burst into tears and stopped her and told her that this was his last chance and that she would leave him if he does that again. "What the fuck? You've been telling me this since he started hurting you." Natasha almost shouted. Then she composed herself and said calmly "why don't you understand Emily, it is not right. Think about how your parents will feel if the come to know about it. They will in utter guilt. Leave him Emily. You have all of us with you. Just leave him" Natasha said swallowing a lump in her throat.

AUTHOR'S NOTE:

I AM SORRY FOR THE SHORT CHAPTER.

YOU WILL GET TO READ MORE OF IT SOON.

PLEASE LET ME KNOW WHAT DO YOU THINK ABOUT THE BOOK, COMMENT OR MESSAGE ME BUT PLEASE LET ME KNOW.

YOU PEOPLE ARE MY ONLY MOTIVATION. :)