Chapter 9

AUTHOR'S NOTE: This chapter too is unedited. Sorry! Overlook the silly mistakes!

PHOTOS OF JANE AND SASHA ABOVE!

Enjoy the chapter! :) :)

20 more days to go, Natasha thought to herself. She went in her room, Jane followed her.

"Do you mind if I use the bathroom first?" Natasha asked hesitantly. "Sure" Jane said, smiling.

Natasha went in the bathroom with her towel and washed her face, peed and freshened up. She came out and sat on the soft bouncy bed. She felt happy, relaxed and relieved. She always needed this break from everyone back there in Eneath town. And she was also kind of happy that she forgot her phone. She promised herself that she wouldn't worry about her parents fighting, she wouldn't think about it these 20 days. She had these 20 days completely to herself, to unwind, without any disturbance and worry.

She sat on her bed looked at the balcony, unconsciously twirling her hair. She was a bit tired, but the excitement of the camp overpowered her tiredness.

"None of you friends are here?" Natasha asked while Jane was unpacking her bag.

"No, my friend was supposed to come but sadly she couldn't, her family had to fly to their relatives for something urgent." Jane said, removing her clothes from the bag and scanning them.

"Ohh, okay" Natasha said looking at the balcony.

"What about you?" Jane asked, scrutinizing the black net top in her hands.

"No, none of my friends are here, I anyway don't have much friends" Natasha said casually looking at Jane. "What are you doing?"

Jane didn't answer for a moment, she was busy scrutinizing her top, "Oh, what do you think about this?" she asked and threw the top towards Natasha.

"It's nice, but why?

"Silly, it's the Introduction night tonight. I've to look my best! What are you wearing?" Jane asked with her hands on her hips.

"What time is it exactly?" Natasha asked.

"10" Jane replied, fixing her short blonde hair in a small ponytail.

"Well then, I'll probably wear my pajamas" Natasha said.

"What?" Jane folded her hands.

"Nooo, Natasha it's the introduction night!! People are going to see you, judge you, and you'll wear pajamas? I'm not letting you wear that! They will make fun of you!"

Natasha laughed and said in like it was obvious "You think I care?"

Jane rolled her eyes and sat on her bed choosing matching accessories for the night.

Natasha went out, in the balcony and sat on one of the chairs, totally mesmerized by the view in front of her and was memorizing those beautiful trees, plants, pool, birds and squirrels, that was when Justin came out. He too was appreciating nature's beauty. Natasha looked at him for 5 seconds. He could feel her gaze on him, but being the arrogant jerk he was, he ignored her. When Natasha looked away, he felt a bit bad for ignoring someone for the first time. So he spoke.

"Hey"

"Hey" Natasha said with a smile.

He couldn't help but smile back.