Chapter 6

You guys haven't asked any questions yet(sighs) it is okay
I know you will soon
So here is the chapter!
Enjoy!!

She fell asleep crying back there in Eneath town and 1,594 miles away, somebody slept peacefully after having a nice laugh with his family at Boise Island.

It was 6:30 am Natasha was in the shower, sleep had surely helped her. She felt better and she convinced herself that everything was going to be fine. All parents fight, her parents love each other everything had be fine. She closed her eyes and let the cold water numb her body and mind. She was standing for a minute or two under the shower. She felt much better and decided to have a positive approach to things. She wiped her arms, legs, abdomen and back and wrapped he hair in the towel. She came out in her bath robe and quickly picked out her undergarments and wore them. She picked a navy blue and white basketball T-shirt and light blue jeans. After she was ready, she combed her hair and let them dry. She kept her phone on charge and quickly took note of the time. It was 7:15am she had 15 more minutes and then she had to leave. She went in the living room and saw her dad was still sleeping. She couldn't find her brother so she assumed he too was asleep in his room. After all Hector had holidays only on Sundays and he worked very hard. Sunday was the only day he got to rest. Natasha's mother was in the kitchen at the dining table. Their kitchen was not too big but sufficient enough. The kitchen had platforms on the two walls except the wall where the entrance was and the one adjacent to it, on the left. The dining table was on the left of the entrance near the window. The dining table was an old wooden rectangular table with 4 chairs spaciously arranged at each at one side. There was a spoon stand, a few napkins and a fruit basket which had bananas in it. Natasha's mother was seated on the chair facing the window. She was having tea and looking at the trees outside. There were a few newspapers on the table. Natasha took some cornflakes in a bowl and poured milk which was enough to moist the flakes. She sat on table her chair facing a wall and adjacent to the window. She grabbed a spoon from the spoon stand and glanced at the newspapers. She took the Hollywood supplement. Her eyes widened and she was surprised seeing that 'PitchPerfect2' had released today. She wondered how come she didn't see the trailer. She made a note to self that once she is back she will watch it! She finished her cereal and glanced at the black watch on the wall. "Shit" she muttered. "It's 7:39 I'm so late" she got up rushed to her room picked up her haversack and satchel and got out of her room, closing the door. "Mom, you ready?" she shouted from the living room. "Almost" her mother replied from her room. "Wake up dad, I am leaving" Natasha said and slightly jerked her dad. "I love you, take care, bye" she kissed him on the cheek and went in Hector's room. She quickly kissed him on his cheeks and said goodbye. "Take care enjoy" Hector said, half in sleep. Natasha nodded and quickly grabbed her grayish converse shoes from the shoe rack and wore them. Natasha's mother came out of her room wearing a sweater and jeans and her purse. She wore her flip flops and went out. They both sat in the car and left after saying their goodbyes to Natasha's Father. They reached the Airport at 8:07am. Natasha's mother had talked to her and told her to take care of herself, to stay with the group, not to wander alone, and talk to her friend(the one who organized the trip) if she had any problem. Natasha just nodded, she was bored she had heard it at least 7 times since the previous day. They exchanged hugs and kisses and Natasha's mom waved her goodbye. She walked towards the group letting out a deep breath with a blank expression.