Ch 21: Take Em Out Pt.1

Lena POV:

8 Month On Island

We left the island a month ago, giving me ample time to return to L-Corp and put the final touches on my suit. I had to keep up appearances so I met with board members and made an executive call to establish a space program to journey out into the unknown. 

With the revered army's we have and better resourced it would make things safer and easier incase if attacks. Even though I didn't like Ivy all that much she gave me better motivation to put more resources into the planet and care of our earth. I had Kara run around and kill corrupt politicians and threaten massive world polluting corporations and companies.

It was nice to see the world nearly rocketed into a higher status and futuristic age. It would be a slow process but it would happen, especially with our task force we've established.

Thanks to Jason's intel I was able to secure an invitation to the Legion of doom meeting at their hideout. I was dressing in a Maroon suit, mentally preparing myself for tonight. Slipping a tight bracelet on my wrist I let my nerves fall away, closing my eyes to relish in relief.

"Remember Lena, I'm one call or signal away." Kara wrapped her arms around me from behind.

"Yes I know love … it'll just be hard to see Lex there." I rubbed my neck, easing the knott away.

Planting a kiss on my cheek she spins me and gives me the biggest smile, just seeing it made my worries melt away. I relished in her warmth and love till I had to leave for said meeting. Taking a self driving car I would arrive relatively soon.

Apparently they had multiple hideouts and many locations, the biggest one being the most hidden. Thankfully this meeting was located in National city due to Lex wanting to "accommodate" for me. It was just a power move. 

Stepping out I waited for my "Date" to arrive so he could lead me into said building. A Hulking figure behind me loomed over me, turning around and found a man in a black and red mask. He nodded and walked forward with me, pressing a button on his watch he let the illusion fall.

The building turned into different shapes as a hidden door appeared, letting me in, I took in the surrounding area. High-tech Advanced technology laid around as the entire room was futuristic looking. I was slightly impressed with the look of things.

Placing a hand on the small of my back, which I hated, KGBeast led me through the halls and into the massive round-table room. The biggest names in the villain game were here, they talked hurriedly until my arrival. Standing up, Lex greeted me to everyone with a condescending smile.

"Little Sister, it's nice to see you. Please introduce yourself to the group." His eyes are sharp as a knife.

"I'm sure you've done that in advance so I won't waste time." I gave a tight smile.

"My she is rude! How nice." Joker laughed from his chair.

"Shall we begin the meeting?" A brain in a tin can spoke robotically.

"Yes, let us." Sinestro grunted.

"It would seem the JL have their eyes set on Supergirl which gives us the opportunity to kill them." Lex spoke.

"How would we accomplish that?" Gorilla goddess spoke.

"We manipulate Supergirl of course." He smiled at me.