Hiccups And Cuddles - Ace and Eyeball (Ft. the rest of the gang)

Warnings: None. Just Fluff.

Y/n, Vince and Billy are in the kitchen of Ace's house, drinking and eating.

"HIC!" Y/n jumps suddenly.

"Aww our darling y/n have hiccups?" Billy says as he grabs a beer from the fridge.

"Shut u- HIC!" Y/n takes a slow breath before continuing. "-up"

"Do you want me to tap you on the back like the  babies?" Billy walks up behind her and pretends to pick her up as one.

"Fuck you Billy"

Vince and Billy laughs.

"What's so funny?" Ace says at the same time he walks into the kitchen.

"Y/n has hiccups" Vince replies with his mouth full

"Could you please swallow what's in your mouth before you answer? It's- HIC! It's gross- HIC! Gross aaaggh!!!"

Y/n gets up and leaves the kitchen.

Eyeball enters the house with more beer cans when he sees y/n

"Hey princess, everything goo-?"  But y/n quickly runs up the stairs without even looking at him.

"What's wrong with her?" he asks as he enters the kitchen

"Y/n has hiccups,"Vince says, this time without a mouth full of food. "And Billy picked on her and now I think she's mad? I don't know, ladies."

Ace lightly hits Billy on the head.

"Ouch, what was that for?" He touches his head.

"For bothering her"

"Where is the rest?"  Ace looks around her.

"Irby's" billy answers.

"I'll go find them. In the meantime, I suggest you use that head to make y/n's hiccups go away."

--

"Do you really think this is a good idea?"  Vince whispers.

He, Billy and Eyeball are behind the bathroom door. Inside you they hear y/n struggling with her hiccups.

"Shh!! I think she's going to come out" Billy and the rest gets ready. Y/n opens the door and...

"BOO!"

"AH!" the girl falls to the ground.  "WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH YOU GUYS!?"

Eyeball helps her up. "Sorry, You' okay?"

"Oh yes, perfect, it's totally normal to come out of the bathroom and be scared- HIC!!" She tries to reply sarcastically but is interrupted by her hiccups.

"Shit" Billy shakes his head "it didn't work"

"What?" The young woman asks

"Billy thought it would be a good idea to scare you to see if the hiccups would go away" Vince tells him.

"But clearly that didn't work" Eyeball finishes.

The three young men tried to help their friend for the rest of the time.

But nothing they tried helped.

--

Ace and the rest of the gang enter the house, which is silent.

"What happened here?"  Charlie asks.

Just in time Vince and Billy walk downstairs.

"Where is y/n?" Ace approaches the pair.

"Upstairs, sleeping." Billy proceeds to leave "it was hell to get the hiccups out bro, HELL!" he exaggeratedly whispers. "I'm leaving, I'm tired"

"Me too. Wait Billy" Vince shoos him away.

"Wait guys were going with you." Charlie and the rest leave with the pair.

Ace walks upstairs.

Once in front of his room, he slowly opens the door.

Y/n is lying in his bed, asleep.

Eyeball is sitting on the floor, also asleep.

Ace closes the door and begins to take off his shoes.

"Ace?" Y/n sits.

"Hey how are you?"

Y/n she takes a few minutes to respond.

"Are you ok?" Ace sits next to her.

"It left." Y/n touches her chest.  "The hiccup, it's gone"

"Finally" she lies in the bed

"What thing?" Eyeball yawns and stands up.  "Ace?"

"The hiccups went away"

"Finally!!!-"

"Eyeball don't scream please" Y/n covers her ears "You stunned me"

"Sorry"

Ace and eyeball lay down on the bed, Y/n staying in the middle, both about to close their eyes when

"Guys..."

"What?" Both say at the same time

"Can we cuddle?"

Eyeball and Ace get up a bit and look at each other, and when they decide to answer the girl, they realize that she is asleep.

Neither says anything, instead they lie down, close their eyes, put an arm over y/n, hugging her, and fall asleep next to her.

Author's note:

Hi! So here is the first imagine, which was requested by chicken_strips21, i know i changed a couple of things but i really, really hope you liked it!

I apologize if there are any mistakes, English is not my native language (But don't worry, I'll correct them later)

As I said at the beginning, requests are open so feel free to message or comment.

With love,

Mica.