You Are Quite A Case Merrill - Ace

Summary: Just daddy Ace enjoying time with his wife while their daughter is with uncle Billy and Connie.

(Lisa: Ace and reader's daughter)

The rays of the sun passing through the window make me wake up.
I rub my eyes to adjust them to the light a bit.

I look over at Ace, who is still sleeping, emitting a light snore.
With my right hand I gently caress my husband's face.

He moves a little and opens his eyes.

"Morning" He says. Oh god. I love hearing his voice, hoarse and scratchy, from having just woken up.

"Morning handsome" I give him a light kiss on the lips as I hug him and lie on his chest.

"Did you sleep well?"

"uhum" ace close his eyes. 

"you okay?" 

"shh"

i look at him.

"You hear that?"

"what? i don't understand-" 

"silence" said with his eyes closed. "no screaming, no jumping on the bed. Silence" 

I giggle as I get up to accommodate myself, this time hiding in the spot between his neck and shoulder, not before giving it a little kiss. 

"I missed this" 

"ace, we sleep together every ni-"

"With a 4 years old between us" he added, opening his eyes "it's not the same. And so i was thinking, since Lisa is with Connie and Billy 'til tonight..."
He starts stroking my back "you and I could spend all day here" his hand goes up and down slowly.  "What do you say? Huh?"
"All day? In the bed?" I look at him suspiciously
"What are you up to Merrill? Huh?"
"I swear to you, I don't wanna have sex. I mean i do wanna-"
"You always want" i said.
"And can you blame me? Have you look at yourself?" He looks at me up and down"But as I said, I want to be like this, just the two of us in bed"

I lay my head back on his chest, and as I close my eyes, I murmur.

"You are quite a case merrill, quite a case..."

Author's note:
Hi! Well I know it wasn't very long but I had to write it because when I pictured this in my head it melted my heart.

Anyway, I'm sorry if there are any mistakes, I will try to correct them later.

I hope you liked it.

love,

Mica.