Everything Will Get Better... I promise - Eyeball

Pairing: Eyeball and Sister!reader (Reader and Eyeball are twins and older brothers of Chris)

 Warnings: Angst? Descriptions of physical violence. 

"You're late"

It's the first thing Eyeball hears while entering his house, which, incredibly, is silent. And with the lights off.

"Where were you?" Y/n, his sister looks at him. But he only concentrates his gaze on the staircase in front of him.

"Where is him?" Eyeball ignores the question and looks around for his father, if he deserves to be called that. There seems to be no sign of him.

Leaving his sister alone, he starts to climb up the stairs to his room.

"Richard."

"What?" Eyeball is tired. He drank a lot with the boys and just wants to lay in his bed and sleep.

"Answer me. Where were you?"

"Do you mind?"

Her sister sighs as she approaches him with her hands resting on her waist, after turning on the lights that illuminate the stairs.

"You said you'd be here in time for dinner." from her tone, her brother can tell that she is angry. But still, he doesn't turn around to see her. "Remember? Dad and his family dinner" Says with a certain sarcastic tone in the last part.

Now it's Eyeball who sighs as he narrows his eyes due to the lights bothering him.

"Yeah well, I already had dinner, don't worry"

"That wasn't the plan Richard, we were supposed to have dinner. The four of u-"

"God, just shut your mouth!"

Eyeball turns around irritated, in his head he just wants his sister to shut up for a few seconds. but the harsh words towards his sister fade away when he sees the state she is in.

His whole face is bruised. There still seems to be traces of fresh blood that falls from her lip. Eyeball has to blink several times, because he can't believe it. His anger at the moment, his tiredness, all fade away.

"Y/n..."

"You know what? Go fuck yourself" her sister brushes past him, pushing him exaggeratedly on his shoulder, but he stops her, he's about to say something but she cuts him off.

"No!" Y/n blurts out "Don't come to me with your pity. It's always the same with you. You leave and it's me! It's me who has to hide Chris from dad! It's me who always gets all the anger! Me! Me! And me!" Her eyes are red and filled with tears.

She takes a deep breath before continuing. "I thought that today... that today everything would finally stop Richard, really. That for the first time he would behave like a father..."

She can't take it anymore and bursts into tears as her body slowly falls towards the stair step.

"Why did you have to leave Richard. Why, why, why...damn!..."

Eyeball freezes. Seconds later he crouches down next to her sister and hugs her, while he also breaks into tears.

"I'm so sorry y/n. I'm so sorry. Forgive me. forgive me... I was furious with dad, with his fucking family dinner. He hasn't been a father since mom died and I- and I... when he said that I just, I got too mad. I didn't do it on purpose Y/n... I didn't do it on purpose..." Eyeball tightens the hug, as if he's afraid she'll break.

The crying of both seems to be ceasing little by little.

"Chris?..."

"He's with Gordie. I just told him to run to his house."

"Why didn't you-?"

"Someone had to distract him... Anyway, he was too drunk to follow him..."

"Y/n..."

"We have to go to the police Rich, we can't-"

"I know Y/n. I know"

Eyeball breaks the hug with her sister and looks into her eyes. "Come," he helps her up.

They go down from the stairs slowly.

Both walk towards the door, Eyeball releases her and opens the door.

"Where are we going?"

"To Ace's-"

"Rich, I don't think it's-"

"It won't bother him. We can't stay here Y/n, no more"

They both leave the house. And they start to head towards Ace's.

"And Chris?"

"When we get there, you can call him, okay?

Y/n nods. Her brother puts an arm around her shoulder, hugging her and pulling her to him.

"It's over Y/n...it's over. Everything will get better from now on. I promise," he gives her a short kiss on the forehead "I promise."

Author's note:
Hi and thanks for reading!

Personally I feel that the ending I wrote was a bit weak, but while I was finishing writing it, it occurred to me to make a second part but focused more on Ace and Eyeball's sister. I don't know, I have an idea floating around in my head. 

What do you think? would you like to read it? Let me know!

Also sorry if there's was any mistake, i will try to correct it later. 

that's all for now! 

Mica