Everything Will Get Better... I promise (Part two)

Pairing: Eyeball and Sister!reader/ Ace and cambers!sister reader

Summary: Kind of like part two. It focuses more on Ace x reader when she and Eyeball arrive at the house.

(Let's say that between Ace x reader there are feelings?)

Quick Author's note
Mistakes will be corrected later!!

Hope you enjoy it!

"Sure it's no problem? I know but tell me if you want -- I get it. Okay, thank Gordie, ok? Be good. love you so much C."  Y/n hangs up the phone and returns to the living room. There is her brother accommodating a pillow on the couch.
"Everything's good?" It's the first thing he asks when she walks in.
"Yes. All good. He will stay there tonight."
Y/n looks around and notices that there is silence.  Rare, given that they are in his house.
Her brother notices her when  he sees her and decides to clarify her doubts.
"He's at Irby's"
"When not" she replies with a slight sarcasm emanating from her mouth.  He sighs "Anyway, I'll go get ready for bed."  Richard nods as he lies down on the couch.
The icy water hits y/n's face. Over and over again.  Y/n, repeatedly, wets her face, wiping away any traces of dried blood.  When she's done, she turns off the faucet and slowly dries herself with a towel. Seeing her face in the mirror, her expression changes completely.
She is about to get out of there when the door suddenly bursts open from the outside, causing y/n to jump in fright.
"Fuck Rich!--"
But her words die in the air when she sees it's not his brother who enters, but Ace.
"What are you doing here?"
Ace stands in the doorway, confused to see y/n. "What? Didn't Rich tell you?"
Ace laughs. "Your brother passed out. Almost every time I come I find him like this"
Y/n heads to leave but Ace blocks her.
"Will you tell me what are you doing here? And who made…" he threatens to touch her face, but she avoids him.
"My brother said there would be no problem if we spent the night here" she says changing the subject.
"Don't ignore my question"
"It's not like you care."
"You know it's not like that" he says instantly.
Y/n she stares at him. She knows that he is not the type to worry about the rest.
"Can you move out of the way please? I want to go to sleep, I'm tired"
But Ace shows no sign of wanting to heed y/n's request.

Silence. It is so quiet that you can hear the sound of crickets.
Ace tries again to bring his hand closer to the young woman's face. 
Y/n closes her eyes as soon as she feels the touch of Ace's hand running over her wounds.
Her eyelids begin to twitch, trying as hard as she could to keep the tears from her eyes. But it's impossible.
Ace feels how these begin to soak little by little his hand.
"Y/n…"
But she shakes her head, denying.
Instead, she walks fearfully towards him. 
She slowly passes her arms around Ace's waist, who remains static at the sudden gesture, but after a few seconds he loosens up and wraps the girl's body in his chest. Hugging her tightly...

Anyone in Castle Rock knows that John 'Ace' Merrill is a tough guy, who rarely shows empathy for the other, who is strong, rude and any other adjective that does not favor him as a person.
But what they don't know is that he has a weakness.
And that weakness, is Y/n.