☆ Shane Madej x Fem!Reader

Character: Shane Madej

Fandom: Watcher Entertainment?

Pairing: Teacher!Shane Madej x Fem!Reader

Category: ☆

Words: 935

•••••••••••••••••••••••

Other Info: Porn w/o Plot, College Professor x Student

This is an excerpt from a drafted story

•••••••••••••••••••••••

I inhale, raising my fist to knock. I let out a breath as I knocked. The door opened and Professor Madej was breathing heavily, pulling me inside without a second wasted. I stumbled as he closed the door behind me. "Hello, sorry. I had to rush downstairs." He said. He wasn't in his school clothes, the button up and tie that he usually is dressed in, was now a white shirt and black and white flannel paired with some jeans.

"It's alright sir." I nervously chuckled and sat my backpack by the table in the kitchen. God, he's so hot in these clothes. The idea of him in a suit fucking me over a desk is hot though. He lays his hand on my lower back and I buckle under the touch. "Sir.." I whispered out.

"Let's skip studying today and just get you comfortable here." He stands behind me, pressing himself against me and rubs my waist. I moaned out, leaning forward and gripping the table. He messages my sides and presses into me more. I feel his dick through his pants press against my ass. It's hard and pressing against me.

"Sir...!" I whimpered out and he moved his hands. One grabbed and fondled with my breast and the other went through my hair and slightly pulled. I moaned again, "Professor-!" He chuckled lowly, moving the hand that's entangled in my hair down to my thighs. His fingers graze my pussy. "Oh my god.." I mumbled only for him to push against my clothed self once again.

"Tell me what you want me to do." He mumbled, pressing himself against me more. He rubbed, then played with the hem of my panties. I moaned again, pushing myself against him. "Use your words." He whispered. I whimpered a please, even though I still didn't say anything about the please. His finger rubbed my clit, under my panties and it sent me spiraling. I reached my hand over his crotch and rubbed it, which earned a moan or two from him. I smirked to myself and he stuck a finger inside of me. I gasped.

"Fuck, Professor!" I moaned out. That caught me off guard, to which he inserted another finger. I opened my mouth again and with his other hand, he shoved a couple fingers in for me to suck while I continued to rub him. "Mmmm!"

He sucked in a breath as I got shakier, feeling an orgasm erupt in my belly. I feel his fingers rapidly push in and out, the hand that I was sucking in was now out for support. I was moaning like crazy, most of them not being finished or getting louder. He trusted one last time and I let out a last moan, cumming all over his finger and my panties. He proceeds to pull out and looks at my cum on his fingers briefly before nodding and taking a taste.

I rolled my eyes, turned around, and unbuttoned his pants, unzipping them quickly after. His dick was trapped under this boxers to which I freed it and yes, it was huge. It stood on it's own, which made sense, I was rubbing it. I licked the tip and he shuddered. "Use your words, professor." I bit back at him with his own words.

"I like when you call me professor. Everyone else calls me sir, or Madej." He smirked, only to let out another shudder when I licked the tip again. I swirled my tongue around and began to swallow. I couldn't put the whole thing in my mouth, it was so big. I could barely fit the rest of it in my hands. I used my free hand to rub the inside of his thigh and he took hold of my hair, running his fingers through. "Fuck- (Y/n).." I sucked harder and faster, up and down his cock, rubbing the parts I miss with one hand and fondling his balls with the other.

He's slowly trusting himself into my mouth, but I pull out making a 'pop' with my mouth and him. I shake my head slightly and continue with a handjob. I tease him by only licking the tip and he grunts in annoyance. "Shouldn't have trusted yourself now. Aw you poor thing."

"You're a brat." He mumbled, clearly upset but in the way a dominant person would. Not seriously, which is nice at least. I began to insert him back in and he rushed it by grabbing my hair and pushing me towards him. I gaged since his length is too much and he pulled back, and went again and again. And again until he came in my mouth. I opened it as some dripped down my tongue and chin, looking up at him. He was closing his eyes and throwing his head back, mumbling "oh god" and "fuck". I wiped my mouth of any excess and went to stand up only to wobble a bit. Lightheaded a little probably. "Woah, take it easy."

He grabbed my shoulders and helped me steady myself, grabbing a towel that he apparently grabbed between the time of finishing and me getting up, and handed it to me. I thanked him quietly and he walked to the kitchen, grabbing two glasses.

"Are you under 21 or older than 21?" He asked, probably to offer alcohol or something.

"Over but I'll just take a water, if you don't mind." I say, only to realize that I need to, you know what. "Where's your bathroom?"

"Down the hall, to the right. Should be the second door." His words smiled to himself, or maybe he laughed to myself a bit. I couldn't really tell.