♡ Mammon x Fem!Reader

Character: Mammon

Fandom: Obey Me! Shall We Date?

Pairing: Female (Implied) Reader x Mammon

Category: ♡

Words: 2227

•••••••••••••••••••••••

Lucifer was sick last week and only recently got better, to which Mammon and Satan switched places on taking care of him. Mammon "took care" of him while Satan actually took care of him. Lucifer was going to take care of them, but I happened to step in.

It was weird, telling Lucifer no. I was terrified, Lucifer is so scary. But he dismissed it, my pleas to get him to not take care of them. All he told me was to not get sick. I, of course, would do my best, but nothing is perfect. And I'm human so I'm more likely to get it.

I opened my DDD and opened to Satan's contact.

Coming over with soup.

Great! Did you get Lucifer off my back?

Sure did.

I grabbed the tray the bowl sat on and began walking and working my way to his room. It was a walk to get there, to get anywhere in this house. It was large and fancy. When I first arrived, I had to usually stick around Mammon because I knew of nothing here and no routes on how to get around. Plus, Mammon was supposed to take care of me in the beginning anyways. He was told to do so and now I can't stop hanging around him. He thinks I'm just being friendly, doing what humans do best, but I genuinely kind of like him in a more than friend's way.

I lean the tray against the door and knock, stating that I was here and coming in and he responds back with a "it's unlocked" before I balanced the tray on one hand and opened with the other. I grabbed the tray with both hands before it decided to topple over and set it down on Satan's desk. I wobbled over to the door to shut it and headed to Satan who was sitting up, waiting. I smiled warmly, wobbling back over to the soup tray and brought it over to him.

"It's still warm, which is good." I state, grabbing a bowl and a towel, one that's filled with cold water. I drenched it, then rang it out, feeling Satan's forehead with the back of my hand. "Fever is still there and it's been 3 days." I reached up with the towel and placed it as he ate.

"Can't believe you guys bring fevers down this way."

"Mostly, we take medicine and overheat ourselves, which helps break a fever. It's obviously different for you guys. But after 3 days, I'm surprised. It took Lucifer a couple days to get over it."

"Are you saying I'm weak?" He scoffed and all I did was giggle.

"No. I never said that. You just have a longer recovery time." I smiled warmly and pulled out my DDD, texting Mammon that I would be on his way with some soup in a bit. "Anyways, I'm going to take care of Mammon now but text or call me if you need something. Okay?"

He nodded and continued eating as I slipped out of his room. I hurried myself to the kitchen and made a fresh new bowl of soup, considering Beelzebub would end up eating the rest of Satan's pot. I left the extra soup for him anyway. I can't help but give Beel food, since he's always fucking hungry.

My DDD started ringing and I swiftly answered it, putting it between my ear and shoulder as I stirred the soup.

"Hey (Y/n).." Mammon's voice was raspy and deep over the phone. He coughed out. "You better not be bringing me any human food. I won't stomach it."

"Don't worry about it. I've been learning from Diavolo on cooking up devil food. I'm still a learner, but Satan likes it so it has to be good." I turned the stove off and scooped some up into a bowl. "Did you need something?"