one

session five is just awesome-

Scott hadn't found his soulbound yet, but he was up in the mountains with Grian trying to get a goat horn, and it was proving to be a harder task than he thought. "Scott, you have to dodge the goat, not stay in place like a boulder!" Grian groaned, he had his very own horn in his hands. "Yeah yeah, i know i know." "Then dodge the goat- there you go again," Grian facepalmed as yet another goat rammed into Scott. "God, my soulmate's gonna hate me," the cyanette coughed. "You know what, move, I'll get it." "No no, I got it," "Okay," Grian shrugged. And finally, Scott had a horn. "Yes! I got it!" Scott gasped, picking up the horn. "Woohoo!" Grian cheered, blowing his horn, Scott did the same. "I can't believe how long that took," the two sat against a rock, Scott admired his horn. "Yeah, but I got it," Grian chuckled. "So, we just go our separate ways now?" "I guess, good luck finding your soulmate," "You too, Scott," the blonde headed down the mountain, Scott went the opposite way.
"Scott?" a voice called. "Jimmy?" Scott turned to see Jimmy, walking towards him. Scott smiled. "Hello, Jimmy," "Hey! Oh my gosh, you have a horn?" Scott looked down at the horn in his hand, he hadn't realized he was holding. "Oh, yeah, Grian helped me get it." "Oh, is he your soulmate?" "no," Scott shook his head. "Have you found yours?" "Nope. You wanna do the test?" "The test" was basically two people hitting each other to see if they both took damage. "Sure," Scott then punched Jimmy, only he felt the pain. "Nope, not together." "oh, what a crying shame," Scott said sarcastically. "hey, I'm not that bad!" Scott scoffed. "Says the man who thought you could Silk Touch creeper spawners, a spawner that doesn't exist," jimmy gasped dramatically. "You did not!" "Oh I did," Scott smirked, crossing his arms. "you are so rude." Jimmy huffed. "At least I'm smart." "Oh my goodness! Goodbye!" the blonde started walking away. "You know you love me!" "Buzz off!" jimmy called back, he was smiling. Scott chuckled, now he had to continue finding his soulmate.
"Pearl, you could have killed me while you were in the nether," "but you were eating so it's fine," "And if hadn't been eating? We would have been yellow before Jimmy," Cleo stifled a giggle. "Calm down, Scott, it's not that bad, we have eachother," "I don't think I wanna live with someone as reckless as you," "Huh?" "Besides, Cleo and I already live together." "Wait what?" Martyn gasped. "Sorry, Martyn, but Scott's a lot less hazardous than you," "But Scott-" "Come on, Cleo," then they left.

this is a lot better than my first attempt lmao