Aftermath

Hoseok's POV

    FUUUUK I'm tired. I sit on curb drinking a soda by the store watching cars drive by as I wait for Hae Jin.

*few minutes earlier*

"What is it?" Hae Jin said sitting up on the bed careful not to wake up Bo Ah. "First, could you pick me up from 623 Baten ave. Something happening that caused me to be unable to drive my car." Hoseok said. "What happen?" Hae Jin asked grogginess replaced with concern. "I'll tell you when you pick me up. And the last thing, don't tell my sister. I don't want her to worry. Everything is fine on my end." Hoseok added. "Alright, Alright I'm coming give me like 20 minutes. I'll be there."  Hae Jin said getting out the bed as quietly as possible. "Okay, thank you so much." Hoseok said relaxing just a bit.  "You're welcome." Hae Jin said before saying bye the hanging up.

*Present time*

Hoseok sat  on the curb for a while before he realized he need to call his crew too see if they made it home since he didn't see them while at the police station. When he looked at his phone he saw numerous calls and voicemails left by them. So he decided to text the group chat.

*****In Text Messages*****

Crew🐍🐍🥶🥶

Hoseok :
I'm alright guys. Everybody good? 👀

Algee:
I'm good. Where yo ass been?

Hoseok:
I got arrested but charges were clear on everyone that got caught by the police. We just got sent home.  I'll talk about it later tomorrow. Hella tired.

Quincy:
Alright bro, I'm gud on my part.✌🏽

Bryson:
👍🏾

Hoseok:
Aight, Just checking .

*****Out of text messages *****

Hoseok sighed in relief. A loud honk came from a care alerting him that his brother-in- Law was there. The are stop right in front of where he was sitting. The windows rolled down showing Hae Jin. "Come on in and tell me what happened." Hae Jin said as he gestured Hoseok to get in.

*15 minutes later*

"Thanks for dropping me off, hyung. I owe you one." Hoseok said as he got out. "No, prob." Hae Jin responded. "Alright call you tomorrow. Bye" Hoseok said walking up to his apartment. Thankfully he catched an uber cause he didn't know if he was going to come home drunk so he left his car at his place. Hoseok walked to he door and grabbed his keys to unlock it.

*AV: imagine it's like tha ass crack of dawn 🙏🏽*

Once he was inside he stripped off all his clothes and and crashed into his bed.

*Shine's POV*

*Kehlani's home*

       My alarm went off on my phone making everybody curse at me because they had a mild hungover

My alarm went off on my phone making everybody curse at me because they had a mild hungover. Once we got to Kehlani's place we all decided to sleep in the living room. "Oh shut the fuck up. You'll be fine." I said to each and everyone one of dem motherfuckers as they went back to sleep. My alarm went off telling me I had 2 hours to go to work. This was part of the reason why I didn't want to go to that damn party in the first place but NOOOOOO Shine had to come out and show her ass. I thought to myself. I go on my phone and order a Lyft to go to my place. It'll take 20 minutes to get here so I collect all my things and rummage through Kehlani's refrigerator to see if I can find something quick to eat.

I decided to make a bowl fruity pebbles and milk and eat a banana. Once, I was done heard some rummaging on the side of the breakfast bar. I smirked. "Auntie's baby is that you?!" I whispered trying not to woke anyone. The cutest thing known to man turned the corner walk to me.

They purred rubbing their body against my ankles

They purred rubbing their body against my ankles. I swear they're going to make me have a heat attack. I picked them up gently and cradled them in my arms. "How are you, my dear Sprinkles?" I said in a baby voice. They rubbed their head against my upper arm. I was just rocking them around for a good minute when I get a notification that my Lyft ten minutes away. So, I quickly put Sprinkles down and started eating my cereal and banana.

Soon after I was done I got a notification that my Lyft was here. So, I rinsed out my bowl out and put it in the sink and threw my banana peel away. I woke up Kehlani just for a second to let her know I had to go and kiss her on the forehead. I swiftly put my shoes on by the door as I locked the door behind myself with the key Kehlani gave to me a while ago. I walked up to the car and got in.

"Hi, I'm Mikayla and I'll be your Lyft driver. Would you like me to turn on the radio for your ride." The Lyft driver said. "Sure." I responded. The Lyft driver turned on the radio and a really good song came on so I shazamed it and it was called, "Shut up My Mom is Calling" by Hotel Ugly. Yep definitely will be listening to this again. I thought to myself.

*To be Continued*