Unlikely suprise: part 3

Hae Jin pulled me on top of him while we were still kissing. He moaned once my clothed core hit his member. I smirked in between the kiss and started to move my core continuously against his member making him stop kissing me to moan and close his eyes. " No, baby look at me." I told him as I continue my movements. He instantly looked me in my eyes as his breath got heavy. I could feel his member grow under me as I continue moving. He rolled his eyes in bliss. He started moving his hips against mine wanting more friction. I pressed his hips down stopping my movements. "No, no, no baby. You remembered all that shit you was talking at the doctor's office." I said clicking my tongue.

Hae Jin instantly smacked my ass. " Opps! Sorry that I cursed but answer me." I said in a hiss of pleasure. " Yea I do remember." Hae Jin replies. "Well remember this. I'm in control tonight." I say with a sly smirk. Before he could reply I smashed my lips on to his and continued my work against his member. He continues to moan and grab my ass firmly making me moan. I stopped the kiss and said in my demanding voice, " Take you shirt off. Now!" Dropping a few octaves in my voice. Hae Jin then lifts up with me on top of him to take of his shirt. Once it's off he throws it to the floor. My eyes look down to his 4 pack and muscular arms licking my lips in satisfaction. I really like the way he works out but not too much making him bulky which I don't like at all. I like him with a little more fat on his bones than someone with pure muscles. " You like what you see?" He says with one of his eyebrows up.

      "Yes I do."  I said as my breath hitched a little. I instantly pulled him in to a intense kiss. 

   I pulled a way and pushed him down in to the mattress

   I pulled a way and pushed him down in to the mattress. And continue to kiss him on the lips before sucking on his neck causing him to moan.

"Fuck, baby." He moans as I suck on his soft spot. I bit on his neck causing him to grunt. "Ah,Ah,Ah... no cursing baby." I continue to abuse the skin on his neck sucking and licking on it until there was a very visible purple spot on his neck. I smirked as my territory was marked. I went back to peck him on his lips before I started to suck on his shoulder blades leaving purple marks also.
Tomorrow he was sooooo going to get me for this if his coworkers see these but as of tonight I could do whatever I want.

I started to leave trails of kisses down his chest and abdomen stopping at his pants that has a very large peak in them and smelled like arousal.The smell instantly made my core throb. I started to look up at his pleasured face. He had his eyes closed waiting for me to touch his member. "Baby for me to proceed I need you to look at me." I said in a very dominant voice. He opened his eyes to look at me only to close his eyes yet again and moan seeing me a position that he really liked. " Do you want me to stop?" I asked him. "No I don't please continue." He answered in a instant. " I said look at me." He finally opened his eyes to look at me in the same position. "Now the rules are to keep your eyes on me at all times. And no touching. His eyes opened wide as I said the no touching part. "No, I want to touch you." Hae Jin said in a begging manner. "Either no touching or we stop. Which one? you choose." I said being very impatiently. I could see Hae Jin weighing his options in his head. So I decided to count down. "5,4,3,2-" I was cut of by Hae Jin. "Alright, no touching"  He says giving in. "Repeat the rules before we proceed." I told him.
        "Keep my eyes on you and no touching." He says. I smirked. And unbutton his pants. His breath returned heavy again trying to prepare for what's to happen. But let me tell you a secret. He's not ready. He's always not ready. I unzipped his pants and tapped the side of his bum to signal him to lift up.