Unlikely Suprise: part 1

*Park Boh Ah POV*

The nurse took us in the exam room and it was very spacious. The exam bed was near the back wall. Just hanging over it was a painting. There were two chairs on the right side of the bed along with a bathroom next to them. In front of the bed was a table with a computer on top of it and a chair in front of it.

      I looked around and saw gloves, sanitary napkins, tissues, paper bed sheets on a counter  and a ultrasound machine next to the exam bed

I looked around and saw gloves, sanitary napkins, tissues, paper bed sheets on a counter and a ultrasound machine next to the exam bed.
Instantly my mouth went dry and my hand became clammy. I grabbed Hae Jin's hand squeezing it letting him know I was nervous. " There's nothing to worry about Bo Ah." He said as he gave me the most comforting smile and light squeeze back.
The nurse turns to me and asked can I sit on the exam bed. I slowly walked over and sat down. The nurse smiled and said she's was going to make sure I was in perfect condition to carry the baby. After, she gave me a white wristband. "Alright, we're all set here. The doctor will be here in a few minutes. Have a nice day." The nurse said smiling and exited out the door we came in.
Hae Jin walked up and hugged me. I instantly hugged him back as he kissed me on the top of the head. " The time is almost here to see our baby." He says softly. I smiled making him chuckle and pull away to look at me. "Wow... you are the most beautiful person I ever met. I'll never trade you for anyone nor give you up." He say genuinely. I blush smiling and hold my arms up to let him know I want to hug him again. He quickly walked up to hug me. "I'll always love you, Bo Ah. He said seriously. "And I'll always love you." I replied back. I looked up from his chest to only see him blushing. " Aw, my baby's blushing." I teased. He rolled his eyes and looked directly in mine. " Don't worry we'll see what will happen when we get home." He says looking at my lips and licking his. Hae Jin leaned in for a kiss while I closed my eyes. Our lips were almost touching. Till someone decided to knock on the door.
I opened my eyes and huffed. Hae Jin chuckles and pulled away sitting in a chair." Come in!" I said.
In came the same woman from the elevator. I believe her name was Dr. Sheer. She came in with the same clothes she had in the elevator with a crisp white coat with glasses and her hair tied back.
She came in looking at the clipboard in her hand. "Hello. I'm Dr. Sheer and I'll-" She trailed off as she looked up seeing it's us. " Oh... Hello again. Are you Park Bo Ah? She asked. "Yes, I am." I replied with a devilish smile. "Oh,Boy!" Hae Jin says loud enough just for me and him to hear. "As I was going to say before I'll be your doctor for today. Mrs. Park you're in your mid second trimester right?" She asks." Yes I am." Dr.sheer smiles. "Alright, I see you'll be having a ultrasound for today. I'll get it started in a moment. In the meantime please wait patiently." She says and turns her attention to the ultrasound machine.
Two or three minutes later the machine is setup and ready to go. Dr. Sheer turns to me. "Can you please lift up your shirt just above your stomach."I did as she said. Dr. Sheer sits on a small no back rolling chair and turns herself to a table where there's medical supplies. She picks up a bottle that contains a jelly- like substance inside of it.
" This might feel slightly uncomfortable and ticklish." Dr. Sheer warns. I nodded my head and said okay, searching for Hae Jin's hand. Once he put his hand in mine, I slightly squeezed it letting him know I was nervous. He softly rubbed the pad of his thumb against the back of my hand.
Dr. Sheer squeezed some of the cold substance on the bottom half of my stomach. Then put a wand looking thing on my stomach and started moving it around. At first it felt ticklish but soon I relaxed and looked at the screen; seeing nothing for a few seconds until I see a figure. Dr. Sheer stopped and pressed a button on the machine to zoom in. I instantly smiled. "Is that the baby?" Hae Jin asked getting out his seat, still holding my hand and smiling like like a little kid that just found out he was going to Disney world. "Yes it is." Dr. Sheer replies smiling back at us. I turn around to look at Hae Jin in tears. I instantly felt tears reach my eyes also. I turn back to the doctor letting her continue.
"As you can see there's the head." She says pointing at the screen. I looked at the screen barely seeing the sphere behind my tearful eyes. " As you can see there's... Oh, well that's interesting." Dr. Sheer says with a pause in mid sentence but then continues. "What is is? Is there something wrong Dr. Sheer." I said very concerned.
"Oh, there's nothing wrong it didn't show it in your file from your previous doctor but congrats you're having twins!" She said brightly. "Twins?!" Hae Jin replies in shocked.

     "What?!" I say to Dr

     "What?!" I say to Dr. Sheer equally as shocked. " Well, as you can see..." She points at another sphere like figure saying it was a head and points at eight slightly moving limbs. Which she says were arms and legs.
       My soon confusion soon turned into a realization. Thinking to myself what am going with two babies I barely know how to care of one but two at the same time. I mean I read first time parenting books but COME ON! TWO!
  Hae Jin realized that I was getting skittish when I started to squeeze his hand. He bends down and kisses me on the forehead and lightly rubs the pad of his thumbs against my temples. He calms me down by saying these words. " We will figure it out. We always do and when we find the solution everything will turn out just fine. Okay baby, no need to worry we'll go through this together you're not alone in this." Hae Jin says ever so softly.  "Yeah you're right." I say as I instantly calmed down. Thinking "God I really love this man with all my heart and so does he in return." Hae Jin kisses me tenderly on the lips. And then makes his forehead touch with mine closing his eyes.

     Soon realizing we had a audience we instantly turn to her

Soon realizing we had a audience we instantly turn to her. She was smiling so hard it was almost creepy. She snaps out of her dazed state and apologies. "Oh... Goodness I'm doing it again. I'm so sorry."
"Oh, it's okay. We're just was stuck in our own little world." I said reassuringly. "Well the we're just going to try to see if everything's okay with your two babies and talk about you eating habits okay making sure you're walking round. Because  healthy mom even healthier babies then we'll be all done here." *five minutes later.* Alright, I hope to see you again in a month. Also, here is a few napkins to wipe the gel off." She says after getting up.
"We'll see you then." Hae Jin says to Dr.Sheer as she waves and exits out the room. I wiped the gel like substance off my belly and threw it and the napkin away and pulled down my shirt. " Let's go!" I say to Hae Jin as he goes into his protective stance which is a hand on my belly and the other on my back. I roll my eyes. " Ready loser?" I say to him. "Ready darlin." He says cheekily. We walked out of the room to the elevator.
****45 minutes****

To be continued...