1st DATE

****Shine's POV****

***** inside texting chat****

Unknown(probably J-hope):
Are you getting ready?
Sent a GIF

Unknown(probably J-hope):Are you getting ready? Sent a GIF

Shine🌟:
Yep.

Unknown(Probably: Jhope): lol 😂

lol 😂

*** outside text chat***

        Ever since he texted me about meeting up or should I say our date. He asked me If I'd be alright with him texting me during the days before the date so we can learn a little bit more about each other and I have not regretted say yes to that. Since then l've found out that we both like texting through GIF. He said he doesn't know why but texting with GIF makes the conversation 100% percent funnier and I couldn't agree more. And We established that we are going on a Date not a meet up. He made sure to clear that up right away. So since the first time we texted each other, we just been joking with each other and planning how the date is going to go.

        While talking about the restaurant I've figured out that the address is near one of my favorite ice cream parlors that is open till midnight. I gave it so much praise that Hoseok was determined to go no matter what. So we added that to the itinerary after dinner. We also decided to take our own transportation since I wasn't exactly comfortable with letting him know where I lived.

  It was around 6:25 so I took my time getting ready since the restaurant was just 15 minutes away and I plan to leave at 7:40. I turned on my Apple Music and just blasted Steve Lacy songs most of the time I was getting ready.

*****a while later*****

Alright it was about five minutes before 7:40. I did my last musically number while spraying on some of my perfume. "Check on it" by Queen Beyoncé was boosting.

If you got it flaunt it, boy I know you want it
While I turn around you watch me check up on it
Oh you watchin me shake it, I see it in ya face
Ya can't take it, it's blazin, you watch me in amazement
You can look at it, as long as you don't grab it
If you don't go braggin, I might let you have it
You think that I'm teasin, but I ain't got no reason
I'm sure that I can please you, but first I gotta read you