Sudden Goodbyes

❗️❗️❗️❗️warning: representation of police brutality if we on this subject then do not read.❗️❗️❗️❗️

****old Keller's warehouse****

Shine's POV

     After the unmasking, me and Hobi (My nickname for him but he doesn't know it yet) chatted at the bar. We talked about what we did in real life. "So, what do you pursue?" I asked Hobi. "You mean as a in my job right?" He says taking a sip of brandy. "Mhm" I take another sip of mine. " I'm a dance director." He say as I lift my eyebrow up. "Honestly not surprised. You're a great dancer. Who do you work with?" I asked curiously. "Just B level artist." He says not even elaborating. "Who are the B level artists?" I asked as curiosity got the best of me.
    "Maybe another time. What about you?" He asked trying to change the subject. I didn't press more knowing that it was his business so I went with it.
    "I'm a doctor. More specifically, an obstetrician/gynecologist." I looked at him. He had such an interesting look on his face as he looked at me. "What?" I asked. "Is something on my face." As I put my hands on my face trying to feel if I had something on it. "N-no, I was just thinking how perfect you are." He said blushing a little. "I'm far from perfect." I said as I chuckled. His smile falter a little. "You're perfect to me." He meant as a mumble. I smiled at his comments and poked both of his cheeks with my index fingers.
       "You can be such a sweet talker." I said making his faltered smile into a bright one. Making my heart skip a beat.

   We continued talking for a few minute until we hear cop sirens and the entrance door is busted down

   We continued talking for a few minute until we hear cop sirens and the entrance door is busted down. "You're all under arrest for trust passing and disturbing of the public!" One cop shouts as a group of cops enter the party. "Get em boys!!" He says as he hold a gun up. Suddenly the cops starts to rough house people to the ground and put handcuffs on them.
      "Everyone run!!!" I hear a man's voice shout. Suddenly the ones that were not being held by the cops ran towards every exit they could find. "Oh, shit! Come on Hobi!" I said grabbing his hand to run away through the crowd. Soon we heard gun shots making goosebumps all over my skin. I could hear Hobi say slow down but I didn't listen knowing what would happen if I did. Causing me to loose my grip on his hands and separate through the swarming crowd.
I stop for a sec to turn back and get Hobi only to find people being tussled to the ground and beaten with clubs forced into police cars in handcuffs.
I feel a hand touch my shoulder. I turn around hoping it was Hoseok but saw Kehlani instead. "Follow me." She says before running to her car. I hesitated following because of Hoseok. I searched the crowd one last time for him before I was on my way to the car.
When we got to the car we met up with Chloe and Halle. "Where's Kyla?!" I asked them. "I think she left early with 6LACK." Halle says. We all got in the car and called Kyla's phone to make sure Halle was right.
The phone ringed two times before someone answered with a very groggy voice. "Hello?" They said though the phone. "Ricardo, where's Kyla?" Kehlani asked. "She's next to me. Why?" He asked still sleepy. "The cops busted the party and started arresting people." Kehlani explained to him. "What?!" He says going out his sleepy state.
"Why didn't you tell us we were trust passing?" Halle said very confused. "No, we were not trust passing. Our captain told us he rented the place for the night." He said clearing things up but, there was still questions. "Either he was lying or the cops were exaggerating a shit load." Kehlani said sarcastically.
"I know the captain wasn't lying to us and you know how cops treat us." He says before getting up from the bed and putting some clothes on his naked body. "Anyways, that all I had to say." Kehlani said to 6LACK over the phone. "Alright, take care nah." He said to her. "Alright, bye-bye." She says before hanging up.
All of us instantly sigh in relief as the tense atmosphere still was there but dissolve a little. "How about we listen to music huh?" I said turning on the radio to Kiss FM. "Next up for the night is "Ocean Eyes" by Billie Eilish." The radio anchor said.
The song played as we drove to Kehlani's apartment for tonight as of none of us wanted to be alone.

*****6LACK place******

Third POV

6LACK was getting dressed as he heard rustling from the bed. He turned his head to find Kyla had woken up from her sleep. She sat up from the sheets of the bed revealing the naked upper half of her body. "Babe, where are you going?" She says rubbing her eyes softly. "I'm going to the police station." He says as he zips up his pants as he replies. Kyla instantly stop rubbing her eyes and furrow her eyebrows. "For what?" She says to him. "Kehlani said the cops came to the party and arrested people." He said to her. "Oh my god Is she alright?!" Kyla says widening her eyes. "Yeah, she called me with the rest of your crew I think they were in the car. I'm just going over to the police station to see what happened." He says as he walks over to her and kiss her on the lips and walk away to grab his keys off the nightstand.
"Don't be long babe okay?" She says getting up to go to the restroom revealing her naked body to him. "Don't worry I won't." He says bitting his lips then walking though the house to the front door.
He got his phone out his pocket and dialed a number while going to his car. "Hey, Chris came to the nearest police station from the warehouse and meet me with the rental contract for the warehouse. No time to explain just come to meet me." He said before hanging up and then opening the car door to get in then drive off.

****Police station****

J-hope's POV

I mean What. The. Fuck. All I wanted was a fun night full of dancing and drinking. But it ended up with me in the cell with a whole bunch of other people that were arrested during the party. Some of them had scratches and black eyes because they ran away just like the rest but, all that caused was for the police to beat them with clubs, punch, and tase them. And for some I mean African Americans. I saw so many pleading the officers to stop. Some tussled to the ground as they complied with the directions the policemen were giving them. I barely had a scratch while, others had their shirt teared and mangled. I heard of police brutality but, I've never seen it face to face unlike today. As I look around the cell I see men unfazed by what happened. Then a few were pissed as hell. Shii... I'm pissed too but more confused as to why they arrested us and why we still haven't been given phone call privileges yet.
We stayed in the cramped up cell for four hours until an officer came to unlock the cell and said all charges was cleared and keep the music down next time. "Keep the noise down my ass." I hear one person next to me mumble. We walked to the main part of the station to collect our confiscated items. As we collected our items I could help but notice the glares from the officers seated by the desks.
As soon as I grabbed my phone and other items I walked straight out the door and walked to a convince store to get something on my stomach. As I entered the store I called my brother in-law to come get me because my car was back at the warehouse. The phone rung four times before picking up. "Hello?" They said with a groggy voice.

"Hey, I need two favors." I said cutting to the chase.